• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

photos requested...

i want to make a big list with photos of morphs. i know the already excist, like Soderberg's, but id like to make my own one, because a lot of diffrent names are given to snakes...

thnx all! further, is it ok if i just put the name of the owner right under the photo?

here is my female creamsicle, Cleo. She was having a bath that day.

Attachments

• cleo in bath.jpg
    cleo in bath.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 95
I have no pictures to show off, but I simply had to tell these people that their snakes REALLY caught my eye. Here are the snakes that i saw were VERY nice:

fatso- Creamsicle

Taceas- Yearling normal

Kevin S.- "Hurricane" Anery Motley

Jimmy Johnson- Anery, Okeetee

ChaosCat- Blizzard, Charcoal, Pewter (Very Nice!), Coral Ghost

I haven't yet seen such a large selection of snakes on one post. I truly believe these are some of the best i've seen.

~Eris

I have an idea

Since there seems to be so much interest in supporting this, why not try to get pics representing morphs of all ages? Most galleries only show adults, but it could help some people out if they could see what juveniles look like and how they change as they mature. Just thought I'd throw it out there since there were some young ones pictured already.

Back