• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pic request: Amel Bloodred

cornsnakekid92 said:
there is a big story behind this snake but i think it is a fire!( this is either before or after its first shed ( i dont remember!)

Definately an amel; and that belly looks pretty darn clear. Doesn't really have the motley dorsal - looks like a fire to me!

Were the parents het or something? Or is was this one a surprise?

i bought it at a show as a "sunglow/Albino" I baught 3 of them for $25i sold the other two ( had belly checkers and normal headpattern) to a local pet shop for $15 each and i kept this one! The guy selling them really did not know what he was doing, i saw him sell one just like mine but a motley for $10 to a guy as i walked up to his table.

Actually

Drizzt80 said:
Michelle, out of curiosity did your girl come from SMR?

Here's my girl that I got from Deb Cash . . . She's HOT (the snake . . . I haven't met Deb in person or seen a pic of her . . . )
FI001f.jpg

D80

Sorry Brent! Didn't get online til now and saw this reply.....actually my girl is from Bayou Reptiles (whom I always recommend)!
Alot of my bloods are from them, all except my baby whitesided granites. Even got a ghostblood from them this year, shes hot too :)

Just a sidenote, to the poster asking about breeding a blood and an amel to get these....best bet is to start with a Sunglow. White is your enemy with these! :)

Thanks for all the pics everyone. This is my second pic request thread and the responses have been overwhelming. You guys are great and so is this website! Chris

This year I hatched a amel bloodred cubed out!!
It is a unbelievable stunner anyway!
I will post 1 picture when she just have shed for the first time in her life, and the other pic is a random how she looks now!
HUGE difference!! :bang:

Attachments

• Afbeelding 237.JPG
    Afbeelding 237.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Afbeelding 293.JPG
    Afbeelding 293.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 29
Niels K. said:
This year I hatched a amel bloodred cubed out!!
It is a unbelievable stunner anyway!
I will post 1 picture when she just have shed for the first time in her life, and the other pic is a random how she looks now!
HUGE difference!! :bang:

talk about a great change! I like those kind of pics, the before and now.

Back