• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pic request........large adults

cfiscel

Dreamin' of Charleston
Here's your chance to post pics of your behemoths. If possible, include some type of object for comparison. Have a good one...........chris

I got one of those....Steve-o is 5 ft. long :crazy02:

prebrumation06nr5.jpg

stevepretty06eh3.jpg

Here's the BF and I's boy Amon. Albino blood red...all 5 ft of him. well possibly bigger he's such a spaz he won't sit stil long enough to get a accurate measurement. So here he is with the BF.

Don't laugh at the last pic, I think the BF's soon took the pic haha.

Attachments

• Amon.jpg
    Amon.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 309
  • Amon2.jpg
    Amon2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 306
xXMetalsAngelXx said:
Here's the BF and I's boy Amon. Albino blood red...all 5 ft of him. well possibly bigger he's such a spaz he won't sit stil long enough to get a accurate measurement. So here he is with the BF.

May I recommend a ruler and the bathtub? That's the only way I could get a measurement on Kieran. The picture with the deli cup was taking as he was catching his breath after trying his darnest to jump off the side of the table he's on :)

Approximately how long does it take a snake to get that size? Those snakes are incredible looking, and while I truly love my little Sammi Snake hatchling, I must admit a fair amount of excitement in anticipation of her growth and adult size. WOW! I really am excited to see her get that big...

Depends on the snake, Amon is 4 years old? but yet I have a 1 yr old who is already at 3 ft. Depends on the snake and Dean is the king of monster snakes haha.

Well...she's all of 16" right now ;). I guess it isn't so unrealistic to grow 2 feet over the next year or so, eh?

xXMetalsAngelXx said:

Want to share ;) Haha..Such a pretty snake

I think he's handsome too, real sweetheart at that. LoL there's one female he won't mate with, just cuddle....beware phone pic haha. But it shows how big he is as well.

Attachments

• amonandisis.jpg
    amonandisis.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 252
xXMetalsAngelXx said:
I think he's handsome too, real sweetheart at that. LoL there's one female he won't mate with, just cuddle....beware phone pic haha. But it shows how big he is as well.

That's about what Steve looks like compared to poor little Lydia :eek1: But I'm sure he'll be gentle, he's such a sweetheart.

xXMetalsAngelXx said:
Depends on the snake, Amon is 4 years old? but yet I have a 1 yr old who is already at 3 ft. Depends on the snake and Dean is the king of monster snakes haha.
I may be the king of fast-growing snakes, but I think Amon is a bigger monster than any of my corns. ;)

Roy Munson said:
I may be the king of fast-growing snakes, but I think Amon is a bigger monster than any of my corns. ;)

I think you should submit a photo of Poison in this thread, myself.

-Sean

This is my miami male corn from 2002, his length is not really amazing, 4.2 feet but his girth and weight (about 1100 grams) is! And he's not pudgy!

Attachments

• PICT1622.jpg
    PICT1622.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 160
  • PICT0655.jpg
    PICT0655.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 160
that reminds me I need to check on the weight of my rootbeer male. He's just titanic. . .

Although I must confess- when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was dedicated solely to Dean's animals!

lol

Back