• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Pic request........large adults

This is my adopted big boy (well, presumed boy...), Caramelo*. Sweet as cream, though I do think that he has some mean looking eyes, about 5 years old...doing very, very well. :) I wanted to show him off, but it's hard to find good light in my studio apt at night, except by the bathroom...:p So, here he is, all approx 52 inches of him (I have no idea about weight yet...)...

Thanks & happy new year! :cheers:

*I was reading Sandra Cisneros' book "Caramelo" at the time that I adopted him...and he's just as dulce. :)

Attachments

• Caramelo -- length.jpg
    Caramelo -- length.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Caramelo -- body & head.jpg
    Caramelo -- body & head.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Caramelo1.jpg
    Caramelo1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Caramelo -- head.jpg
    Caramelo -- head.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 154
Anery stripe (male poss ghsot stripe) couple:
anery%20stripe%20koppel%20handen%202.jpg

Weebonilass said:
That last shot is awesome Cegninedorf :)
Steve'sMom said:
That's a great head shot! Pretty boy too...

Thank you, gracias...actually, the boyfriend took all of the photos when I impetuously told him, "I want to take these photos NOW!", and he, like a good boyfriend should, immediately helped me out. :) All I did was load, crop & resize of the photos...:) (Oh, and handle Caramelo...he's still a bit nervous about handling, him, but hey -- he's been incredibly supportive of my reptile-wants, so I can't really complain...:) )

Thanks! :)

I love Caramello, he has the same color as my newly bought miami motley boy, which is 4 feet tall so I might as well show him here too ;)

attachment.php

One of Kathy Loves sunkissed Okeetees...
sunkissed.jpg

amel female, the second pic gives ya some idea of her size; the male was about 42-45 inches or so...

femaleamel.jpg

cornbred.jpg

Gaia is my biggest corn... here she is on the scale. I haven't measured her length

Attachments

• 546 g!.jpg
    546 g!.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 118
  • gaia weigh in.jpg
    gaia weigh in.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 117
@Jen, is Gaia really that wonderful toffee colour? My cameras seems to change the snakes' colours so I have to choose my shots to post carefully

Thanks... She's pretty close. Here's another pic -I guess she's what you'd call a lookeetee. I haven't got much info on her parentage but she does have some nice black borders. I will try and get some more pics when I get her out of brumation in a few weeks

Attachments

• gaia cd.jpg
    gaia cd.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 120
Many people up here have seen this pic, but I never get tired of posting it. This is Morpheus, certifiably measured at 5'7". (I don't guess by eyeballing my snakes - I measure them using Snake Measuring Tool. it's very accurate.) In this pic, he has about 6" of tail wrapped around my finger, and I'm 5'9".

Morph_new2.jpg

Weighted Tony, My Miami Male just for this thread haha. He's about 4'6 and 537 grams.

Attachments

• tony1.2.jpg
    tony1.2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 92
  • TonyMonTana.jpg
    TonyMonTana.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 90
Back