• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PLEASE IM GETTING PISSED OF I HAVE NO TIME

I once heard a story of a guy smuggling snakes in his pants! He almost made it across the border, but people noticed his strange behavior and was eventually caught. I laugh everytime it think about some guy wiggling around with snakes in his pants. lol
I guess animals could feel the pressure changes too, though animals that live in high mountains or birds are used to the changes.

Yeah, corn in your pocket would be risky. It might get out and slither all over the place causing a riot or something. Lol.

Not to suggest that you go smuggle anything over the border but why would you do it with them loose???

well in for airplanes, you can't put a snake in your carry on b/c they x ray the bags looking for sharp objects and thing (they stopped me b/c i had a pair of scissors n my bag but it was like the plastic kid safe kind and they were like oh this is fine)
You can't put it in your luggage b/c as we said the pressure and the temperatures would kill it
so you could maybe try to put it somwehre in your clothes and the metal detector wouldn't beep b/c the snake isn't metal obviously.

Back