• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

PLEASE read, I know its a lot to read, but I really need help! Thanks...

THANK YOU

I want to thank everyone for all the help! I really do appreciate it. I honestly cant put into words how its helped, but it has ;)

I am going to start going through all the little ones info and see who has a GOOD to GREAT eating record and who has shed for pics! I hope to get an ad up as soon as possible. Look into wholesalers? BTW, how do I find a wholesaler, who may be interested in some of the babies? I hate to wholesale them after holding onto them for so long already. There is no pet shops local really interested and thats not helping! Its mostly Petsmart and Petco's up here and they already have established wholesalers!! As far as shipping, my Fedex rep was really nice and it shouldnt take long to become certified and I plan to talk to reptster, since they have had some new changes. Then its just knowing how much shipping supplies to buy?! :) Its not that I didnt know the 'proper' stuff to buy, I just wasnt sure how much or from where!

Maize411,
Hi there! I think there may have been a miscommunication issue ;) I have researched corns since 2002, including breeding and hatchling care. It was more of a availability and space factor when purchasing and trial and error as far as supplies needed to care for the hatchlings. After talking to a couple different breeders, it was suggested to maybe try a new environment. Some prefer small, some prefer bigger, some want light, some want dark, its like ahhhhhhhhh!lol It was the unfortunate events, the back and forth with new ideas and supplies, and selling/wholesaling?/shipping that has me basically running around with my head cut off like a chicken!

Again, thank you everyone, and please feel free to still comment if you would like. Lindsay

Ah okay..my mistake then..no matter what I do wish you much luck in the future and I know you'll get things going smoothly in time :0)

Back