• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Post Your Kings Here!!

Hera, '07 Ruby-Eyed Lavender Albino Cali King. And she's EVIL. Or just constantly hungry. She's trying to eat my thumb in this picture, but she can't quite reach it. :D

l_af7955ea6d3c4f49be438e9aad8aa564.jpg

Janey, the Mex-mex. She's an absolute SWEETIE!!!

l_780705b31c29436a84671c577917e0c3.jpg

Kings, well, I have a few....
Cali Kings...
Ziggy, 1.0 Aberrant Ruby-Eyed Lavender het Chocolate...
2008_0511CaliKings0021.jpg

And probably Hypo, since he has the solid belly
2008_0511CaliKings0034.jpg

And his mate for next year,
Zenith, 0.1 Lavender Albino Banana
2008_0511CaliKings0035.jpg

Mt Kings...
Flame, 1.0 Pyro reduced black
Flame37.jpg

his future mate...
Fire, 0.1 Pyro/Knob cross
2009_0511MaxFire0041.jpg

Florida Kings...

Peanut, 1.0 Lavender Peanut Butter Hypo or Jelly Hypo
2009_0903Kings0007.jpg

Gourdo, 1.0 High Orange, p/het Hypo
2009_0903Kings0016.jpg

Pumpkin, 0.1 High Orange Hypo
2009_0905Pumpkin0026.jpg

Graffiti, 0.1 Goini/Brooksi cross
2009_0914Graffiti0008.jpg

Scribbles, 1.0 Goini/Brooksi cross
2009_0914Scribbles0024.jpg

and we can't forget,
Rose Madder, 0.1 Albino Ruthveni/Thayeri cross
2006_1119Rose0031.jpg

I'll have to get some updated shots of this girl....

Ummm... WOW! I love so many of the King Snakes posted, it would take too long to individually comment.

Here are two of my King Snakes, one of which is actually my brothers.

GBK5.jpg

GBK3.jpg

Here is my Grey-Banded King Snake. He is such a beautiful, docile, and gentle snake.

BK3.jpg

BK2.jpg

And here is a photo of my brothers Brook's King Snake. This photo was taken in the spring, so he's a bit bigger now. He was also in blue... I guess that calls for some updated pics then. He has the nicest yellow color, and is an all around perfect snake. Gentle, EXCELLENT feeder, and really fun to hold.

WOW, Michael! I didn't know you had a greyband! You'll have to LIST your snakes sometime.

WOW, Ricky! I didn't know you had a brooksi! You'll have to LIST your snakes sometime.

:poke: :D :nyah: LOL!

They're BOTH lovely snakes. I've got a Florida King (probably goini) and have ALWAYS wanted a greyband.

WOW, Michael! I didn't know you had a greyband! You'll have to LIST your snakes sometime.

WOW, Ricky! I didn't know you had a brooksi! You'll have to LIST your snakes sometime.

:poke: :D :nyah: LOL!

They're BOTH lovely snakes. I've got a Florida King (probably goini) and have ALWAYS wanted a greyband.
Haha :)! I will list my snakes soon, I guess I should have been aware by now how curious snake people are about others snakes... I know I am ;).

I've had the Grey-Band for about three and a half years, and he has been wonderful the whole time. I saw him, and that was really it for me.

I actually got the Brook's King Snake for myself a the April before last. Then at the next reptile show I purchased a Blood Red Corn Snake for my brother, and an Anery BR for myself. Well, to make a long story short... I was jealous of the BR I got for my brother, even though it was a gift from me. And he always loved my Brook's, so I decided he should have them. Knowing that I felt the same of his Blood Red, he decided to return the favor by gifting him to me. It really makes no difference, I feed them all anyways :), and of course we both have access to handle them anytime, but it was more of a gesture, and acknowledgment of the appreciation we each had for the other snakes.

Skeeter, my goins x brooks integrade king

Wow, J9, what year is he? and was he as red as mine as a hatchling? I know they usually fade a lot as they turn yellow, but I was told the ones with the really red heads stay more on the orange side as adults...

Back