• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression for Hades! 2014 Fire

I thought so too, he's cute, lol. I didn't want to do cardboard but I haven't found anything yet that I like that fits with his theme and he seems to like it. Usually find him in different places all the time but he's been in his skull or the tube more times. plus from the front of his viv you can't really see it.

Handled Hades for the first time last night!! Boy does he have a grip lol. He was really sweet though and my husband really enjoyed holding him also! He's such a pretty boy and I absolutely adore him! :)

Couple of adorable photos of Hades! He's so active! I've gotten so many compliments on him and a couple of them are "I don't even like snakes and he's really pretty!" I adore my two corn babies and so have plans for more in the future (probably this next year lol!)

10728675_10152755264972552_1639893081_n.jpg

10726480_10152755264987552_1355831672_n.jpg

He is gorgeous! I'm not a huge fan of the Amel based morphs but all the babies from Hades' clutch are outstanding examples!

I am not a massive fan of some of the normal reds, or the classics, but he has such a stunning color. He really caught my eye and he was my husband's favorite (and my husband was still not really into the whole snake idea at that point, he really wasn't until we got Spec and now he holds them and enjoys them quite a bit, albeit still gets a bit wigged out sometimes lol). He is just so bright and so vivid. Even is sire and dam have gorgeous colors. I would really love a reverse okeetee also. Like the one on the cover of Kathy Loves book lol. Just so pretty! I have a list of morphs I want now lol. Top on the list are an anery tessera, a coral snow, and a reverse okeetee. I really, really want to try and see if I can't eventually breed or find a coral tessera! :)

Another photo I just had to share. Think it's cool. :) want to put it on the computer and see if I can't edit out the glare. He's got such amazing color!

Attachments

• IMG_2014102130240.jpg
    IMG_2014102130240.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 80
My fire is in shed right now, basically haven't seen her for a week and I miss her!! Your fire pictures are helping tide me over till she comes out to play again. Thanks!! LOL

My beautiful Hades shed last week and he's so gorgeous!! I will have to post some photos that I took that are on my other camera when I actually get on the computer to upload them from my SD card. Here are a few of him eating tonight though. He's such an extremely enthusiastic eater and I love to watch him. He's so fantastic and just so beautiful!!!

10751722_10152814939737552_1128335079_n.jpg

The reverse Elvis lip lol!
10807874_10152814936987552_1798201430_n.jpg

10456284_10152814938462552_1462344023_n.jpg

Thanks Nanci! I love that he doesn't care if I'm there watching or not. Spec doesn't mind if you don't disturb her but she's more shy then he is. Heck when I fed them last week, I was putting him in the container to eat, which already had the pinkies in it, and he grabbed them while still wrapped around my finger and had it half way down his throat before I got him off my hand. I do need to stay aware and cautious though cause he is always pretty fiesty after he eats. I just put his container in his viv so he can come out on his own. He is more fiesty in general, but he's never struck at me. He has put his head back once but he never struck. He does tail rattle quite a bit though, especially after he's eaten. It echos in the container and makes him sound like this ferocious little rattle snake lol.

Lol!! That was totally my thought also. My husband and I had gummy worms on our last road trip that melted in the sun and my husband was being a dork with them (they totally looked like a slime ball) and this reminded me of that trip and I couldn't stop laughing. I get so much amusement out of him and that skull. He just hung out like that.

Glad it made your day better! Love this forum for that, it's really, truly, helped me through some rough days. :) Glad my babies can do the same.

Back