• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread: Cleo the Butter Motley

So what do you do the day after an awesome shed and giant after shed poop? You eat! Obviously someone couldn't wait for the mouse to be dried or put over the tub. If they won't bring the dang mouse to you fast enough, you just have to take things into your own hands (forgive the expression). And none of that time consuming dead mouse constriction either. Just go for it, Cleo.

fj6PI3Zh.jpg

Cool pic! Reminds me of Loopy's last meal (No, he wasn't on death row) Before I got him out to eat he was out moving around and not hiding! Like he knew what was happening! He's never done that. These guys and girls seem to always surprise us with something!

"I want it and I want it now!!!!"

Haha! Impatient little buggar.

Cool pic! Reminds me of Loopy's last meal (No, he wasn't on death row) Before I got him out to eat he was out moving around and not hiding! Like he knew what was happening! He's never done that. These guys and girls seem to always surprise us with something!

Thanks everyone! They definitely are noodles of endless surprise and entertainment. It never gets old!

Great photo of Cleo! It did although remind me of a photo recently seen .... maybe a Rufus pic? :D I know Loopy feels left out, but maybe I'll catch him one day attacking his food all balled up!

Attachments

• cleo ball.JPG
    cleo ball.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Rufus ball.JPG
    Rufus ball.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 33
They are too cute when they do that, Ken. Thanks!

Show these pictures to Loopy. I'm sure he will get the idea!

I dunno. Cleo is really knotted up there. If I didn't see her tail up there, I wouldn't be able to tell which end was which.

The amazing part is, she held the knot even after swallowing the mouse? How can you even do that?????

I dunno. Cleo is really knotted up there. If I didn't see her tail up there, I wouldn't be able to tell which end was which.

The amazing part is, she held the knot even after swallowing the mouse? How can you even do that?????

I saw that too and I absolutely don't know!

Oh wow!!! I've got a little butter motley girl, Daisy. She's only 5.5 months old and she looks like Cleo when she was little (I think, maybe a bit darker). Cleo is so beautiful as an adult snake too! You taje lovely photos! I was always curious what Daisy would look like when she grows up :). I've got a lot to read on this thread to learn about the amazing butter motleys [emoji7]
Here's a photo of Daisy
6c5da4ee9243d1ed7d25445811dd2fce.jpg

Daisy June 17, a butter motley corn snake

Thank you, Angelcornsnake. I think Daisy looks a lot like Cleo did at that age. Daisy is adorable. Cleo is sleeping right now with a full tummy. I’ll tell her about Daisy in the morning.

Back