• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression thread for my Lava Opal!

This is Tom's tank I decorated for Halloween- He has a pumpkin and a bat on the other side lol he didn't want to come out of his tube for a close up, the big baby :p

Attachments

• IMG_1056.JPG
    IMG_1056.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 100
It was so beautiful outside, and Tom is looking SO gorgeous- He shed a few days ago, and he has got this yellow streak now coming in- and his coloring it just stunning... I really can't capture his beauty in a picture, I wish I could. His bands across his body are this bright peach color, and the rest of him has gone from that off-white to this purple pink hue and it's super shiny- He is off the charts stunning and I am so in love with him!

His personality has really blossomed, he comes out to greet me now when I get home and doesn't mind me picking him up. He makes me so happy!

Attachments

• IMG_1077.JPG
    IMG_1077.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 94
Weight =)

Weighed Tom tonight as well- it's odd that his weight is only at 64gs (with the plastic bowl weighing 30gs) He's only 2 months younger than Seamus, so I guess Tom's weight isn't TOO bad... But I know that snakes grow and eat differently. I mean, Tom has refused a couple of meals here and there, whereas Seamus would eat until he exploded.

Either way, Tom is healthy and he will be one year old next month!
Tom hated the tupperware bowl even more than Seamus lol it was so great.

Attachments

• IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 98
He's gorgeous. I just got my amel baby a month ago and already want another. We'll see what happens when we move soon =0

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It doesn't look likes he wants to stay in that bowl any more than his brother did! He looks very, very healthy to me. His coloring is beyond beautiful!

Birthday photos!

Welp, yesterday, Nov 11, 2015 was Tom's 1 year birthday! Happy Birthday Tom <3

I was soooooo busy yesterday and didn't have any time, so I am a day late, but here are his BDay photos. He's such an incredible animal, I love him to death. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1295.JPG
    IMG_1295.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 68
This guy is amazing, and makes me wonder if the really really pale lava lavender on ians viv is actually a lava opal? (The one uploaded by qtken)

Welp, yesterday, Nov 11, 2015 was Tom's 1 year birthday! Happy Birthday Tom <3

I was soooooo busy yesterday and didn't have any time, so I am a day late, but here are his BDay photos. He's such an incredible animal, I love him to death. Enjoy!
Stunning snake!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you guys <3
I haven't really looked at Ian's Vivarium, but I'm about to take a peek- I heard it's a good website!

Back