• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rescued another one! LOL!

Well here's a pic of the bite mark today. Sorry! No blood shots!

DSCF3938.jpg

That's is one gorgeous beast!

Question for ya'll on the "brown" thingies... is scale rot always or normally gonna be brown? I ask because my snow (Hecate) has what appears to be a red scale that has developed after her last shed. Sorry no pics as of yet. It looks like a single red frekel thing and doesn't come off.

Leim

Oh, almost forgot to mention. That's a lovely bite! Too bad you didn't get the blood shot! My wife was bitten by our dumeril's once. Those kind bleed real nice, and leave great bruises too. I kinda behaved how you describe Matt behaving. It works! Don't knock actin like a wuss too much. I still haven't been bitten. lol

Leim

New piccies of my freshly shed and mite free beast! His name is Adolf and is a total sweet-heart now. No biting or lunging once that shed came off. No more brown scales. He does still have a scab on his back that only seems to bother him when it is touched(he twitches) but other than that, he is big and beautiful! OH and he's officially Sebastian's snake:

DSCF4027.jpg

DSCF4028.jpg

DSCF4037.jpg

Thank you! He's a great big 'ol mush ball! I can't wait until we can get him out of quaruntine. I know all the mites are gone but I'm still waiting a bit before I put him with the rest of the gang!

He's beautiful, Mindy. I love his pale cotton candy pink color with the bright lemon yellow. And it's great that he's mite free now, too. That's always a relief. :)

Thanks Suzy! He really is much prettier than I thought he was going to be. Sure wish I could tell how old,though.

What a beautiful big boy/girl! Congrats on the rescue Mindy. Am happy to hear the mites and brown spots are gone now.

Thanks! Still haven't seen one! Although he really hates papertowels. As soon as I put new in,he pushes them all to the side and he also wraps around his water bowl like it's a clutch of eggs. Maybe he isn't a he.

I know right!? This guy is literally a beast! We will get 'em probed though. There isn't an ounce of fat on him either. He's a strong cuss! I said he was a sweet-heart but forgot to mention that as long as he's wrapped around his water bowl,he will lunge and tail rattle. Not around the water-bowl and just as sweet as pie. It really is soooo odd!

When it come to getting free animials, I think your pretty lucky.

I can't for the life of me get a corn with out paying for it.
I mean $60 bucks for and amel with god know what wrong with it???
yeah right.

Well, we are and we aren't in some ways. We got this beast for free but then had to get him mite free(still a great deal,though) and then 2 of my free guys were so malnourished that they were the size of yearlings instead of the size of 4 year olds like they were. I love doing it though.

Back