• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Rheostat Issue

Spend the extra 15-20 dollars and get a Thermostat and you guys wont have these problems I know everyone tries to save some cash but in this case its worth spending a little more and do it the right way you will be much happier in the long run!

Spend the extra 15-20 dollars and get a Thermostat and you guys wont have these problems I know everyone tries to save some cash but in this case its worth spending a little more and do it the right way you will be much happier in the long run!

Ok, so what's wrong w/ saving a few dollars? I have the light dimmer now which works perfect. I only touched in once since I got it. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyways that's a great item to purchase, so ill keep it in mind for future purposes.

I already have the Zilla thermostat too. The ZooMed rheostat didn't last long at all, but it was cheap and might still be useful for when I get a desert lizard so whatever.

I just got my hero stat and adore it. Nice rugged design and works super well. The temp flux is between 85.2 and. 84.8. It also has min max temp read offs. Worth the 100 I spent

Back