• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

RIP Charr

Oh...Kyle......
You communicate as much or more between the lines of your original post, as you actually convey in the words you wrote.
I feel for you, my brother.

Kyle, I feel for you. Just reading that had me in tears--reminded me way too much of Simba, my first dog, who has been deceased for five years now. Those memories with Charr are ones that will never leave you.

RIP Charr... He was a unique animal, and one that anyone would have been lucky to have in their lives.

Thanks Eric and Taylor. I took Charr everywhere dogs were allowed with me, even a few bars in Colorado. A funny thing about that picture is that the rescue shelter cat in it "Shadow" when we first got him Shadow would see Charr and River roughhousing and thought Charr was hurting River so the "guard cat" would shoot out from wherever he was and smack Charr pretty hard, Charr would just look at him like "What the heck was that for?" They became friends and that was the only cat Charr ever gave kisses to and vice versa.
I still see him out of the corner of my eye...on his chair or in the yard...and there is still that expectation of him at the door when we come home.
I just wanted to share this last thing River wrote ( as he spelled it), unprompted, yesterday: ( he drew a picture of my hand holding his hand and his other hand on Charr's back...(we all have smiles)

to: charr
I love you charr.
may you portect god.
shall I visit you every Day.
you will be in my head and heart.
I will see you

Back