• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

scared of them and want one bad

banglock

bang bang ......gotcha!!
i have fallen for the mighty corn i really like only one so far im new so bear with me i seen a candy cane well actually pics and want it not sure how to take care of it or if i should because the down side i am scared to death of snakes lol i was bit by a rattler years ago in the army
well it was in the sittin area and lol im not sure i can take care of it properly or if the snake desrves me as its owner please feel free to guide me as im blind on this and have the money which makes me dangerous lol thanks guys
:shrugs:

i dont have anything at the moment wayne but thanks for askin lol im wantin to get somethin to drive my girlfriend looney though lol ps mr munson as always this is for you please take this in the humor it is given love this site,,,,,,,,,,,..............??????!!!!!!!!!!! bang bang peace out

Maybe you should go to a good reptile store a few times and see how you actually react to handling a corn? Try an older calmer one and a squirmy bitey hatchling (one of mine managed 15 bites in one handling session).

i dont have anything at the moment wayne but thanks for askin lol im wantin to get somethin to drive my girlfriend looney though lol ps mr munson as always this is for you please take this in the humor it is given love this site,,,,,,,,,,,..............??????!!!!!!!!!!! bang bang peace out
Please drop your obsession with me. You're mentioning me in every other post! It's flattering, but spooky. Since you're new, and you love this site, I should make you aware of a rule that doesn't appear in the official list. It's the rule against antagonising moderators. Some members have a hard time distinguishing between humor and antagonism, and I don't want you to fall into that trap. Since you've got one foot hovering over that trap already, you can consider this an official warning.

By the way, does this "kalaimai" username that was registered from your computer represent a different person, or is it your back-up in case you find that you can't control yourself here? Just wondering...

I was afraid of them until we went to the pet store and handled them. It was a great experience and made me feel a lot more comfortable. I am still nervous handling our baby, but more afraid of hurting him than him hurting me at this point.

I highly recommend reading up on the hobby. Read care sheets from several different sources, research the cost of all the startup stuff and the feeding, watch videos of corns eating to make sure you can stomach it, etc.

In our case, my son (just turned 10) has been asking for a snake for literally years. I finally took it seriously last fall and sometime in September or October he started saving his allowance and any other money that came his way. We researched constantly, learned a ton, and in December when we were ready (and my son had enough money saved for all the supplies and stuff) my brother bought my son his first hatchling.

I really feel like pets are a huge undertaking and a big responsibility, so it's important to be really prepared and not just snag up the cute stuff in the pet store.

First things, first... get thee a copy of Kathy Love's Cornsnake Manual. Read it from cover to last page and then read it again. It will answer all of the questions you have until you get up to actually thinking about breeding and wanting to know more indepth genetics things, but it will even get you started there.

There's a lot of information here. If you take the time to search through a lot of the chit chat, you'll find everything you need and then some

When were you in the Army and what units? I got out a long time ago, but I'm always interested in fellow vets.

But then again, folks, I feel a cheer coming on... Gimme a T... Gimme an R...

By the way, does this "kalaimai" username that was registered from your computer represent a different person, or is it your back-up in case you find that you can't control yourself here? Just wondering...[/QUOTE]

not me but afriend who was showing me the site registered but thanks for your concern and i am curbing my urges thanks lol bang bang peace out

Hey Bruce, besides the fact that he wrote about Darkmorning as if they were best friends and she doesn't even know this person. 100 mice in frig and he saw a Candy Cane isn't that what Darkmorning got.
I'll say give us an 'O', susang

There's a lot of information here. If you take the time to search through a lot of the chit chat, you'll find everything you need and then some

When were you in the Army and what units? I got out a long time ago, but I'm always interested in fellow vets.

But then again, folks, I feel a cheer coming on... Gimme a T... Gimme an R...

thanks for the insight been strollin through here for awhile or should i say stumblin lol as for units i was with 10th group for most of my stint in the army
thanks again hope to stay in contact bang bang peace out

Hey Bruce, besides the fact that he wrote about Darkmorning as if they were best friends and she doesn't even know this person. 100 mice in frig and he saw a Candy Cane isn't that what Darkmorning got.
I'll say give us an 'O', susang

as for the 100 mice in the fridge thing i wasnt speakin literally and i saw the candy cane in a photo at a reptile shop here where i live and as far as this cospiracy theory you have not sure where you are comin from but let me know how it ends ok im kidding loved some of your contributions learnin alot overall thanks again ..........bang bang peace out

as for the 100 mice in the fridge thing i wasnt speakin literally and i saw the candy cane in a photo at a reptile shop here where i live and as far as this cospiracy theory you have not sure where you are comin from but let me know how it ends ok im kidding loved some of your contributions learnin alot overall thanks again ..........bang bang peace out

Well bang bang peace out, you should notice I didn't start it. I asked before just how do you know darkmorning? I mean you jumped in both feet to her defense. So I think some of us are leary of you with this. Also your tag line bang bang gotcha ya. If you are for real great, you'll learn a lot and we'll in turn learn from you. susang

Well bang bang peace out, you should notice I didn't start it. I asked before just how do you know darkmorning? I mean you jumped in both feet to her defense. So I think some of us are leary of you with this. Also your tag line bang bang gotcha ya. If you are for real great, you'll learn a lot and we'll in turn learn from you. susang

no maam im not sayin you started anything at all i do not know darkmorning i was reading the forum and it soundlike (to me) everyone was givin her a hard time for a bad choice so yea i jumped in sorry wasnt tryin to cause any trouble sorry the tag line offends you its from my army days i got a little excited playin with explosives and such and if you are askin if im sincere then the answer is yes and given the chance i will learn from all here thanks again .bang bang peace out

no maam im not sayin you started anything at all i do not know darkmorning i was reading the forum and it soundlike (to me) everyone was givin her a hard time for a bad choice so yea i jumped in sorry wasnt tryin to cause any trouble sorry the tag line offends you its from my army days i got a little excited playin with explosives and such and if you are askin if im sincere then the answer is yes and given the chance i will learn from all here thanks again .bang bang peace out

Doesn't offend me, just with everything else the gotcha kind of seems like "gotcha". Also not many people take on a mod like you did, unless they're looking to start trouble. We like are mods and some of us take them on, but in private. They do a nasty job and yet keep the forum real.
The suggestion for punctuation was real as you will get so much more response if you use punctuation. susang

You'll be O.K.
Overt your eye when ever a mod comes by.
never speak to them unless spoken to first, then only your name and number....LOL.
MIKE

Back