• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

scared of them and want one bad

Doesn't offend me, just with everything else the gotcha kind of seems like "gotcha". Also not many people take on a mod like you did, unless they're looking to start trouble. We like are mods and some of us take them on, but in private. They do a nasty job and yet keep the forum real.
The suggestion for punctuation was real as you will get so much more response if you use punctuation. susang

well like i said im new and im sorry to all i have offended with my actions and you are correct to point out that i did do wrong by the mod and mr munson i am sorry and if the suggestion was real i will have to bow out because i search and destroy when i type its all i can do to spell the words rightso again it looks as though i need to apologize but i am leaning not as much about snakes as i would like though lol.......bang bang peace out

You'll be O.K.
Overt your eye when ever a mod comes by.
never speak to them unless spoken to first, then only your name and number....LOL.
MIKE

:laugh01::laugh01:exactly.
I have to say I've been tagged by corns and one beauty snake, not bad. It's the rats, hamsters and mice that bite and it hurts.

thanks for the insight been strollin through here for awhile or should i say stumblin lol as for units i was with 10th group for most of my stint in the army
thanks again hope to stay in contact bang bang peace out

10th Group in Germany? Cool. What years? I have friends still in Special Operations.

Welcome. You'll find that corn snakes are (generally) the most docile and easly handled critters you'll come by.

10th Group in Germany? Cool. What years? I have friends still in Special Operations.

Welcome. You'll find that corn snakes are (generally) the most docile and easly handled critters you'll come by.

thanks for the info on the corns that was part of the reason i picked them the years oh boy im tellin my age lol can you keep a secret lol 75-88

yea just not as fast as i used to be so i had to down grade to s&d method lol thanks for the comment ..........bang bang peace out

Doesn't read as a compliment to me. At least, it wouldn't be if I said it. Machine gun typing....fast and inaccurate.

You can set up most browsers to do spell check as you type now, you should look into it. I think people will take you more seriously if you communicate a little better.

Back