• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Set ups

GhostCorncs

I just wanted to see some different pic. of setups for corns that look nice but are easy to maintain. Thank you all!

(try not to make the to big for Rich's sake)

untitled36.jpg

DSC00014Medium.jpg

DSC00010Medium.jpg

DSC00004Medium.jpg

DSC00008Medium.jpg

insidesandysviv.jpg

My cornsnakes viv's and the last 1 is 1 half of my sand boa's viv. Hope this gives you some idea's.

My snakes never touch the bulb. But i do now have a light guard on it, and in the black viv i have a side mounted bulb now with a gaurd which zeus will sit on top of, quite comical really, but nowhere near hot enough to burn a snake.

Actually, there is a light on top to the right, it is just cut off. Thanks for the kind words. Today, the Corn was taking a nap in the silk plants. It was pretty cool - she must be getting really comfy in there.

corntree.JPG

Luxury

Wow your snakes are living in high class. Mine would be jealous if they saw that :) . Mine get some klenex boxes and paper towel tubes for fun lol. Good job they look great!!

to be honest it doesn't matter what you have in a viv as long as the basics are covered. I only have 4 viv's in use so cleaning is easy, but if i had say 10 or more viv's then mine would be a lot simpler. But as i havn't got that many snakes at the min, so i can be decrative :wavey: .

Thats my next viv plan, love the differant levels at eater side, and all the cardboard support. I've plenty of then so i'll be working on some idea's for a viv change for the black coloured viv :grin01: . Cheers

Thanks oldhand...

Every time I clean the viv. (weekly) I had a little move around tryin new ideas while she was happy munching down her mouse. It took a couple of weeks to get it perfect, but now I think its just that. My only trouble now is how to get the probe from my stat throught the walls without leaving excess round the lead (you'd think the lead would have some sort of bung on the same size as the hole needed so you just drill it, feed it through and place the bung in the hole?! but thats to simple i guess :rolleyes:) At the mo its between the glass gap leaving leads in sight everywhere.

Oh and just an idea oldhand

You could easily convert that branch in the black viv. into 2 stands for shelves. I'm not knocking your planks but you've got to admit for aestheticaly pleasing reasons they look great and natural too. Just my 2 pence. (lol, I've seen americans on here write 2 cents so I changed it because I'm english (and proud))

I'm working on some idea's at the min, so i'll post when i discover what works (the boa in the black viv is in shed tho :eek1: , timing eh) so i have around a week to work on something.

Another English man on the forum, yay, lol

Back