• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Shiva, the 2010 Jungle Carpet Python

More peektures! lol After she shed.

Oh haaay
shivaface.jpg

Such a cute face
shivaface2.jpg

So bright!
Shivabody.jpg

She has a bad habit of turning my hand purple....
purplehand.jpg

Everyone got to go outside the other day because it was nice and warm.
Miss Shiva didn't really do much, just sat there.....lol Still very cage aggressive....and I have a feeling that's not going to go anywhere.

Her looks more than make up for it though. ;)
111.jpg

Camouflage...you're doin it wrong.
106.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

108.jpg

Stick figure teddy bear....that's what her head pattern looks like to me. LOL
If I haven't mentioned already, you should pick up a snake hook for the Carpets. Even if they're not cage aggressive, it's good to hook train them. I generally use a hook for Tyr, & you know his personality. :)

Update time! Shiva is still as feisty as ever! And growing like a weed! Pounding down small-medium rats like they are going out of fashion!
080.jpg

085-1.jpg

086-1.jpg

Yea, my male IJ will only eat mice. But the jumbo's I have been getting are about the same size as the small rats I've been getting for Shiva and my little Boa, so I just give him two every 10 days and he seems to be doing fine.

Omnomnomnom.
She has moved on to medium rats now. :) After a week or so I'm going to weigh her again, to see how much she has gained on a steady diet of rats.
shiva_zps90880b86.jpg

She is looking fantastic. I would love one of those but i think i will stick to corns lol they are easier to handle. But i have never let Angel free rome i am too scared of losing her. She is so quick when she wants to be

Back