• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake Attitude

Sorry, I think what some of us meant (but maybe forgot to state!) Is that too much heat can cause really aggressive behaviours! I am unable to see the video you posted so I apologize if I misunderstood where this thread was going. If it is seizures (and had nothing to do with the heat) I hope everything gets worked out!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Sorry, I think what some of us meant (but maybe forgot to state!) Is that too much heat can cause really aggressive behaviours! I am unable to see the video you posted so I apologize if I misunderstood where this thread was going. If it is seizures (and had nothing to do with the heat) I hope everything gets worked out!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
It has nothing to do with the heat, Her tank is perfect w/ temps. This morning She isn't any better. Seems like now anytime She is stimulated She has a seizure :( It is breaking My heart but I do not think She is going to come back from this. I called the Vet and He said it sounds like some thing happened neurological and as bad as She is getting them He doesn't feel it will be some thing He could do to make Her better. He said I could bring Her in if I really wanted to , but felt the drive of over 100 miles each way would be for nothing..

I hate to say it, but I agree with the vet. That is how a snake responds to extreme pain. The only snake I had that exhibited that behaviour died before I could get him to the vet.

Bummer. Too much heat can cause this type of neurological damage. Once the damage is done it can rarely be fixed. SO sorry you are going through this.

Bummer. Too much heat can cause this type of neurological damage. Once the damage is done it can rarely be fixed. SO sorry you are going through this.

The thing is it wasn't to much heat , that is what I do not understand? One day She is fine and next She starts having these fits. She goes into them worse today and after just lays there. Thank You everyone for trying to help Abby .. I will put Her to rest today :cry: She will be missed..

The thing is it wasn't to much heat , that is what I do not understand? One day She is fine and next She starts having these fits. She goes into them worse today and after just lays there. Thank You everyone for trying to help Abby .. I will put Her to rest today :cry: She will be missed..

I'm so sorry. :(

Back