• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snakes eat everything!!

CraziiTii

Tyrannosaurus
These are some crazy pix I found online that I wanted to share with everyone!
-Enjoy!

This snake here is about 4ft long. He ate some light bulbs.
snake.jpg

FYI to new snake owners and stupid people: NEVER put and electric blanket IN the snakes viv!! This python decided to eat his!
python.jpg

This is a demonstration of the massive capabilities a snake has to un-hinge it's jaw. This poor Ewe never stood a chance.
untitled-4.jpg

And finally, this sad python actually burst after swallowing a young alligator. I feel sorry for him. :(
snakealiigator.jpg

If you have more snake stories of strange "foods," please post!

How the heck did he even get anywhere NEAR lightbulbs? Wow...

And the one that ate the ewe, is his mouth all bloody or is this part of the sheep sticking out? I am having a hard time interpreting the pic....

(neat post, btw!)

I think it's the ewe that's bloody. If you look closely you can see the edge of the snakes mouth over the ewe. It ate the thing feet first! Also, you can see a rope on the ground that almost looks like it's attached to the snake's neck. They either wanted to capture it, or make sure it didn't get away.

Thanks, by the way!

WARNING: Graphic images! The first image is EXTREMELY graphic!

imgres

Now THAT'S a man-eater!

Mmmm. Authentic taste of the outback.
snake1.jpg

This snake ate four golf-balls.
snake_eats_golfballs.jpg

This snake managed to eat a small kitten.
cat_in_snake_682_482685a.jpg

This snake ate a jack russel terrier. I've never been a fan of those dogs, so I'm not too broken up about it..
610x.jpg

Python vs. Persian Cat
0,,5742090,00.jpg

Okay. I'm done. :D

The one with the ewe bothers me a bit. Look carefully and you can see a rope tied around that snakes neck. I wonder why?

The one with the ewe bothers me a bit. Look carefully and you can see a rope tied around that snakes neck. I wonder why?

If you look closely it doesn't appear to actually be AROUND the snake's neck.. my theory is that it was tied to the goat and he's about to swallow it along with his meal...

Wow, thanks for the links guys. That first one also tells about 2 of the other pix I put up. But the poor thing was pregnant?? How sad. But I guess everyone has to eat!

If you look closely it doesn't appear to actually be AROUND the snake's neck.. my theory is that it was tied to the goat and he's about to swallow it along with his meal...

Hmm..I zoomed in closer and I really do think it's around the neck. I guess if the animal was tied with a rope the snake could have gotten it around it's own neck during the struggle. Any thing is possible. I put arrows where you can see what I'm looking at.

untitled-4.jpg

I wanted to post the 'man-eating' pics, but they're a little graphic. So here's the link to the story with all the pictures! lol http://home.att.net/~crinaustin/Snake2.htm

Here are some other things:

This guy was trying to eat a deer...
080213_python_300.jpg

These next two aren't that strange, but wierd looking.

Eating a Bat

untitled-5.jpg

And an African egg eating snake
swallow3.jpg

This is a little disturbing, and kinda sad :(
0610064800.jpg

That's all I got for now!

Ahhh snake cannibalism scares me. :(
I found pics of a king and a corn all tangled up trying to eat eachother. :( The king won. What bugs me most is that the photographer didn't split 'em up. I suppose it's nature though. I still don't like it.

Well, I would reach into the snakes mouth, pull out the cord and plug it into the wall. if the snake starts feeling warm, its probably working.

Back