• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snakey wish list

Well I think I can come up with a few...my realistic list includes
-Cinder
-Butter stripes
-dilutes
-aberrant cali king morphs

and my 'when I get a real house and some $' list
-1.1 of every corn morph
-Mandarin rat snakes- I just love these snakes but they aren't cheap!
-More king snakes- I like the smaller mex mountain kings subspecies like my greeris
-sinaloan, pueblan, and honduran milksnakes - can't decide which I like best
-kenyan sand boas - so cool looking, and it would be interesting to raise live bearers

Realistic:
More green tree pythons
More Amazon tree boas
maybe one or two corns
Brazilian Rainbow boas

Dream, but if I can get them, realistic:
Costa Rican Snail eating snakes.

Eventual reality:
Copperhead
Red diamond rattlesnake
Eyelash viper
False water cobra

Realistic=More Okeetees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dream=W.A. Gabboon,Rhino and GaboonxRhino hybrid
Already had=Dallas Cowboys cheerleader!!!!!!!! :crazy02:
(I'm very sorry!had to put the last one forPruddock :shrugs: )

Congrats on them! I LOVE Okes! Even with all the new morphs coming out,I still think Okes are the best looking corns.I just got 2 '07 beauties from Lee Abbott and have 2 more coming from SMR in July.

The one thing I really love about these is that they are true Okeetee corns from animals caught at the Okeetee Hunt Club in the 70's. They've never been outcrossed to outside animals. Only other ones from there.

Realistic:
Male Columbian Boa(Pushing the limit. lol)
Pueblan Milksnake
Western Hognose
Kenyan Sand Boa

Dream:
King Cobra
Rhinocerous Viper (Did I spell that right?)
Saw Scaled Viper
Southern Copperhead
Pygmy Rattlesnake
Coral Snake
Green Anaconda

realistic:
bloodred corn
BP
blackneck garter
scarlet kingsnake

dream:
none they are out of my league

SOMEDAY.... maybe... hopefully:

Female Colombian Boa Constrictor***
Female Normal Retic***(what can i say? I'd really like to have a few big boids eventually. probably won't be for awhile though, heh)
Albino Burm
Green Anaconda
Western Hognose
Anery Corn
King or Milksnake

Non-snake:

Male Chacoan Arg. B&W Tegu***
Emperor Scorpion

(stars are beside the ones i want the most, am actually seriously considering getting whenever i have the resources to take good care of them, and have actually done heavy research on planning for the future... the rest i'd like to have too, but may or may not actually decide to get.. if i got ALL the animals i liked i wouldn't have any room to sleep!)

I don't know if this list is realistic, but these are the animals I would buy under certain conditions... (money space availability etc...)
1. Sunbeam Snake- Elle I wasn't kidding, they bumped my whole list, lol.
2. Amel Cinder (much later, haha.)
3. Opal Stripe
4. Rubber Boa
5. Indigo
6. Blackhead Python
7. Woma Python

The second list doesn't make sence to me, since I don't want anything monstrously big, anything venomous, or anything out of my price range. I guess I don't get 'torn' that way..

Back