• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snow?

[Bad.Luck.Bear] said:
Yeah, I'd like to breed my baby with a ghost. However she's already 3.5 years old and I can't breed her for another year and a half when I finally get to move out and everyones telling me to get a baby male! I don't want to have to wait till Poppy can't have healthy babies anymore!
If you get a hatchling ghost this year, by the time you can breed your snow, he'll be big enough to breed. The males mature much sooner then the females do and size doesn't always intimidate the boys. Or, if you were to pick up an 06' ghost you'd still be able to watch him grow and learn his temperament before breeding time.

There's nothing wrong with buying adults - but hatchlings and yearlings are less expensive and you have more time to watch them grow.

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
If you get a hatchling ghost this year, by the time you can breed your snow, he'll be big enough to breed. The males mature much sooner then the females do and size doesn't always intimidate the boys. Or, if you were to pick up an 06' ghost you'd still be able to watch him grow and learn his temperament before breeding time.

There's nothing wrong with buying adults - but hatchlings and yearlings are less expensive and you have more time to watch them grow.

Jenn
Hmm, the problem is my mother though. She HATES snakes and I've been trying to find Expos here in Dallas to go to and try finding a cheap baby but mother wouldn't go for it probably. Perhaps at my birthday in half a year I can ask to get an 06 one or something.
Thank you, This helps.

Yeah, I suppose that would make it difficult to get another... My mother never even let me have one when I was young... Good thing the hubby agreed, or I'd still be snakeless and I'd have missed out on all the cool morphs out there!

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
Yeah, I suppose that would make it difficult to get another... My mother never even let me have one when I was young... Good thing the hubby agreed, or I'd still be snakeless and I'd have missed out on all the cool morphs out there!

Jenn
Yeah, theres this boy I'm planning on moving in with in 1.5 years and he doesn't seem thrilled to have snakes but I think I can get him to fall in love with them! He's not put out about having them just doesn't seem excited :laugh: .

Mrs InsaneOne said:
I should say that we've got four snows in the collection right now too. Two males and two females. I'm hoping for a nice female from this year's clutch so I can keep it. All of the males from last year were males.
i wish i could breed my male snow, but then i would need a female and a whole new setup for her, but since i am jobless it just wont happen... :awcrap:

maegann said:
i wish i could breed my male snow, but then i would need a female and a whole new setup for her, but since i am jobless it just wont happen... :awcrap:
Aww, I'm so sorry. I wish I could just let you borrow mine for a little bit if you wanted another snow but mom would NEVER go for the shipping fees we'd have to pay.

[Bad.Luck.Bear] said:
Aww, I'm so sorry. I wish I could just let you borrow mine for a little bit if you wanted another snow but mom would NEVER go for the shipping fees we'd have to pay.
lol, thnx anyway, but MY mom would never go for having another viv in her house...lol :laugh:

right, i know, lol

u should see my big boy on the thread nevada is back in action, just to see, lol :laugh:

Back