• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some help with identity......

dannylill1981

hi all back in august i purchased what i thought was an anerythristic baby corn snake, after putting a picture up in the welcome thread ive since been informed (by one of the members here ) that he isnt and they wasnt even sure he was pure corn snake, can anyone help me identify him.......

thanks

Attachments

• Camera pics 166a.jpg
    Camera pics 166a.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Camera pics 173a.jpg
    Camera pics 173a.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Camera pics 168a.jpg
    Camera pics 168a.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 211
here ya go hope they help

Attachments

• Camera pics 174.jpg
    Camera pics 174.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Camera pics 175.jpg
    Camera pics 175.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Camera pics 176.jpg
    Camera pics 176.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 200
  • Camera pics 177.jpg
    Camera pics 177.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 200
Looks like it might be an anery Upper Keys. My caramel Upper Keys has the small dot-like checks so I don't see why an anery version can't have them too.

Last edited:
I'm betting not a cornsnake. What are the chances of an anery upper keys, or _any_ upper keys, being out in the wild in UK?

ive since been informed (by one of the members here ) that he isnt and they wasnt even sure he was pure corn snake,

Never considered Upper Keys, that'd be a heck of a nice find if it is :*)

the colouring and patterning is exactly the same as an anery upper keys and there are some for sale in the uk available online....

im not sure to be honest it was at the doncaster dome event back in september/october time but whoever it was had shed loads of corns (although tbh most there do )

thanks josie i just wish i knew exactly what type of corn it is lol, but yeah hes gorgeous, when i first got him he was real bitey and didnt like interaction, now he loves it, he sits at the glass in his viv watching me almost begging me to handle him.......lol

I have 6 hatchlings. Three of them are really laid back, the kids love holding them, but three are pretty spastic. I give them some extra attention and handling so that they will calm down. I'm glad he changed his mind and decided attention is a good thing.

Back