• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Some help with identity......

Hi Mate, Its defo is possible to buy a Anery Upperkeys here in the uk as i have two which i think are ghost upperkeys! Best people to ask are Toyah and Cornmorph over here as these are the only people i know of who have bred them in the uk!

Nice little find if it is! Can you remember what the guy looked like at Donny?

Hey the guy at donny was in the far lkeft corner as you came in on the inside ring of tables(those who went know) he was a youngish guy late 20s early 30s and had black hair and a goatee.... That's the best I can do...... If it helps one of my snakeys parents was called minstrel, I can remember that off the care record. Other than that I'm at a loss....

well heres some new photos as requested, the cameras not very accurate at reproducing his colouration, but i have noticed a yellow tinge around his flanks, putting on weight very nicely and is very placid but an awesome feeder full striking and constriction.

Attachments

• camera pics 010.jpg
    camera pics 010.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 44
  • camera pics 011.jpg
    camera pics 011.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 42
  • camera pics 012.jpg
    camera pics 012.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 43
  • camera pics 016.jpg
    camera pics 016.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 43
and heres some of my female just for your viewing pleasure, shes a bit more shy at the moment as she is about to shed.........

Attachments

• camera pics 021.jpg
    camera pics 021.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 43
  • camera pics 028.jpg
    camera pics 028.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 43
  • camera pics 029.jpg
    camera pics 029.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 42
  • camera pics 030.jpg
    camera pics 030.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 42
well the female (bottom pics) is a standard corn snake, here in uk there generally called carolina corns, and the male (top pics) everyone had different ideas as to what he is, even im not sure, he looks like an anery upper keys but as hes shedding hes getting lighter like a lavender or ghost so he could be anything........

yes,
earlier in the thread i had said lavender something....but now i'm not so sure....and yeah...the other is a normal. Anery laveder het diffusion?? LOL

Danny I'd go with what you know...You bought him as an anerythristic, and it sure looks like the few pics I've found of upper keys and key morphs...they are almost as variable as non-Key corns...

We in the States forget that a LOT of nice stuff is either imported every year or is already there and established in EU (and elsewhere)...Now you just need a sweet Keys mate for him ;)

yeah well hes a double of an anery upper keys but from what ive learnt about snakes looks can be deceiving, but yeah a sweet keys mate for him would be ideal although he is only 6 months old so not yet.............

Back