• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

Thanks! :)

Feeding day!
ITMwsPyh.jpg

bsYkiFbh.jpg

ZEhBkQIh.jpg

J399UvWh.jpg

yORAX8qh.jpg

fCNXscEh.jpg

gGdVoAGh.jpg

LynxYzUh.jpg

Wtj3hqXh.jpg

Thanks! I am very excited for this shed, her maroon color is going to pop out real nice! I took a few more, her eyes have cleared up so she should be shedding soon!

aDcobSah.jpg

vCZT7ymh.jpg

Enl1oUxh.jpg

FsfikLSh.jpg

tvMrEEfh.jpg

Aww she looks so friendly :)

I can't wait for Leo's first shed with me and will be watching your thread (as well as reading through a lot of others) with great glee :D

She's gotten to be very friendly :)

She shed last night! Another perfect shed!
Before she shed:
3hm7xP8h.jpg

The shed and her shiny new scales!
7xiQkwyh.jpg

D2O3vomh.jpg

sT1x8Fvh.jpg

B4w2arih.jpg

I love it! Her colors are absolutely gorgeous!

Got a couple pictures of her on my lap, she is getting big!
ojExu0nh.jpg

cUDIImeh.jpg

Sorry if I missed it...but what is she?! I mean do you know what her genetics are? She has no pattern at all on her belly does she? Atleast that's what it looked like in some of the pictures...

She is a motley, she is of a very defined line of what the breeder calls 'perfect motleys', perfectly round spots on the back and amazing maroon and orange colors, even as an adult. He's been working on this project for over twenty years, his lines are very distinct :)

Wow, I feel like an idiot...I definitely see it now when looking at her dorsal pattern...I was too focused on that white belly lol! Very good lookin' snake you have there!

It's all good :) I kept thinking she was an Okeetee and he was wrong when I first got her.. I have no idea what was going on in my head to make me think that! Lol but thank you, I am very proud to be her owner :)

Thanks! It's a ceramic one, I colored it with sharpies. (I waited a few days before putting it in there with her after coloring it of course)

Back