• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Striped Anery Striped Tesseras

Yes, motley is in the mix. I won't know until it is bred and proven out, but I hatched two suspected motley tesseras also. The only thing I have to base this opinion on is the photo on Don's site labled MOtley Tessera. The pattern is a near identical match to Don's photo, but I wouldn't sell it as such until proven out in breedings. SO, guess I have a few more holdbacks from this clutch for now.

Here is a pic of the suspected male anery motley tessera. There was a normal male motely tessera.

The parents were a striped tessera het anery x dilute anery motley (blue motley). I really am pleased with this clutch outcome. Thanks for the comments

dc

Mmmm the only tell tale sign of motley was on your first picture on your reshoot ( page 2) there is a faint break in the stripe at the neck...
This helps me think they are tessera even more!!!!

Im sure wont mind me saying..
We had a conversation about this a while ago he was saying how when motley/stripe is mixed with tessera he was amazed how how you get definite Striped and definite motley in the same clutch...
There isn't much more proof than your clutch!!!!

Of course there is no other way to PROVE 100% that motley is tessera but I have my suspicion that is a motley tessera also!!!!

I really love how tessera creates a whole new look for so many morphs!!!

Im jealous of your great clutch, nice !!!!!!!!!

Those anery striped T's are amazing! But without knowing there is T in the clutch. I'd think that the motley is just a motley, I have seen regular motley's like that. I even own one I think:

DSCF0222.JPG

He is het motley, het striped by the way. Not saying that the motley ain't a motley T per se, but I would not be so sure.

Those anery striped T's are amazing! But without knowing there is T in the clutch. I'd think that the motley is just a motley, I have seen regular motley's like that. Not saying that the motley ain't a motley T per se, but I would not be so sure.

There is "T's" in the clutch. I just didn't post them in this thread, but the clutch produced 3 normal colored and patterned tesseras.

I will just hang onto the 2 motley types and prove or disprove them out as tessera motlies. If they prove out, then I have an adult motely tessera to sell someomne, if not, then I just have a motley to sell, lol.

dc

I did not mean that there might be no T's in it, I meant if you'd ask me not telling one of the parents is a T, I'd think it was a regular motley.

Back