• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Temp using Dimmer Problems

Yes, when I took a class I made a lot if things like that for my mom's bearded dragon. The dragon is no longer so I took It back for the snake. It was about 5 years ago. I need to take that class again! To use a pottery shop oven, wow...$60-100 for that piece alone! LOL But a pottery class at a community college, a little bit more money, but the pieces you can make are limitless!

My mom used to make ceramics and the oven for that was a lot more than $100. Sounds like fun. Looks awesome!

Thanks! Yes, it's so expensive! I need to find out how to fire under a metal trash can like we did in class. Seems so much cheaper! LOL

I'm just glad I have a few water dishes made...I have a perfect size for a 4-5 foot snake. It's rounded, but has one corner, and not too deep. Plus, I know for a fact that there is no lead in the glaze!

You should sell some at a snake event and pay off what you've spent and maybe even male some money.

Love it! 84 temps without fluctuating all day long. Next time someone asks I will suggest turning their UTH upside down...lol!!

I would if I had the room for sure. I do have some ideas on hides and even household things. Oh, now I am going to have to take that class again! LOL I can take the first class twice for credit...

Back