• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

this year's first and only eggs

catitus

world seems to be grey
I put together snow motleystriped and snow het.striped in Feb 22nd and female layed eggs April 28th. She layed 17 eggs, one was not fertiled. So the relult is 16 good looking eggs.

Here's the male [motleystriped] and female
sno_cartman01.jpg

Our snow female is very yellow, one Finnish tought that she's butter. :D I fell in love in that very pinkish male. I hope that the pippies are pink too. :p I'm gonna keep female snow striped baby for myself and use it in future my anery/motley/striped breeding.

Here's the pic of female and her eggs
snon_munat01.jpg

I think Snö looks much better in the pic than the male. I like her yellow saddles. She's much more colourful whereas the male looks more like a corpse thanks to those dull colours...or something... :D

Let me know soon as the pippies hatch. I'll run over to see them...and I sure hope I won't end up taking one home with me! :laugh:

The eggs have incubated 27th on June 60 days. All 16 looks good and I'm waiting impatiently that they hatch. :crazy02:

We just came home; we spent the night at our friends' house. And this was waiting us;

sno_pippies01.jpg

I've been waiting that those eggs start to hatch and finally! It happens!:dancer:

Here's a picture of first hatched baby; snow motley-stripe. I'm so inlove with it, but I need snow stripe female for myself, not motley-stripe. :p

s_ms01.jpg

Back