• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

this year's first and only eggs

Here's pics of last night hatched babies. I didn't shoot all the normal snows. Now are 11 babies hatched.

My long waited snow striped, I hope that this one is female.
s_s01.jpg

Snow motley-striped. Are those motley-stripes, stripes or motley-stripes, whose stripe cuts on the neck but is complete in the end?
s_ms04.jpg

s_ms05.jpg

s_sm03.jpg

And snow het.motley-stripe
snow01.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubbles but that is a snow motley with striped pattern.The middle stripe is too thin to be a snow stripe..
So beautiful nevertheless!!
Congrats!!

Sorry to burst your bubbles but that is a snow motley with striped pattern.The middle stripe is too thin to be a snow stripe..
So beautiful nevertheless!!
Congrats!!

Yep.

Like I said Catitus to you in viljakäärmefoorumi, even the most striped one looks like motley-stripe to me and not a pure stripe... Sorry... But it definitely is pretty!!! Actually I find that striped looks prettier with motley-ish head pattern than with the minimal striped head pattern. :D

Yep.

Like I said Catitus to you in viljakäärmefoorumi, even the most striped one looks like motley-stripe to me and not a pure stripe... Sorry... But it definitely is pretty!!! Actually I find that striped looks prettier with motley-ish head pattern than with the minimal striped head pattern. :D
I don't mind if it's motley-stripe, not stripe. It's definetly keeper if it's female. :)

Here's a pic of no:15, snow motleystriped. It hatched when I took a few hour nap.

s_ms15_01.jpg

Here's pic of number 14. I totally forgot it 'cause it hatched yesterday before midnight. Motley-stripe too. :)

s_ms14.jpg

Here's pic of number 14. I totally forgot it 'cause it hatched yesterday before midnight. Motley-stripe too. :)

s_ms14.jpg

This one and the other one just as striped-looking are definitely my favorites! :) I love the stripey pattern combined with the "normal" head pattern.

Made me even think whether this appearance would be worth selective breeding? "Arrow" I'd call it: fully striped motley-stripe with bold arrow head pattern. Makes the whole snake remind an arrow. :D

^And maybe Mari you be co-owner of that no:14. :p

The last egg gave me a really big surprise! Soooo beautiful motley-stripe female, weights only 4 grams. Definitely keeper!

s_ms16.jpg

Little one around my finger. <3
16_sormi.jpg

These babies are so-oo-oo beautiful! I love the "finger boa" shot, and the patterns are lovely. Too bad you aren't in the states - I'd be after buying one of these!

Back