• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Today is one of the saddest days of my life, my nephew lost his battle with Cancer!

medusacoils

Mr. Enigma!
I don't get on here much. It's not by choice. As soon as I get through Christmas and can get a handle on my financial situation, I will be back. I needed to come on today and let everyone know.

Late last night, my nephew Craig lost his battle with cancer. He died in his home surrounded by his family and friends. This is absolutely devastating. He is only 29.

He leaves behind his girlfriend Jamie, his 5 year old son Cody, his mother Donna, his father Michael and his two sisters Nichole and Michelle. As well as his grandmother, many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and good friends.

I'm hoping that I can get on here a little more so I can update this, as we do not know what the arrangements are. I only ask that you keep his girlfriend and son in your prayers. They are going to need it. Our family is going to pull together to help Jamie through this tough time.

I'm going to miss him so much. Our family is a little different then most, because when I was young, I was growing up with a few of my nieces and nephews. We were more like brothers and sisters then uncle and niece or nephew. We shared that special bond that has carried on throughout our adult years. My children absolutely adored Craig and would crowd him when he came over.

He was a good man and provider for his family. Working until his body was so broken from his battle, just to provide for them. He spent his remaining months with his son, playing games, riding the four wheeler he bought him, taking him to races and on outings and just giving him the hugs and kisses that he would need to get him through life. He was a great father and even though he and Jamie never married, he was a great husband .

I am going to miss his witty comments and jokes. Sometimes at the expense of myself or whoever happened to be around. I am going to miss his company, because he was always a shoulder to lean on. I am going to miss his smile. I am going to miss him!

I hope you have a good rest Craig. I can take solace in knowing that your suffering is over. May you find piece in the hereafter with those that passed before you. I miss you already but find comfort in knowing that I will see you again! I love you and RIP my Nephew, my Brother, My Friend!

Thank You

Wayne

Craig.jpg

This post made me cry...so sorry Wayne. I know that there really is nothing I can say to make this better. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, Jamie, their son, and the rest of your family. (((HUGS)))

That is so, so sad, and I am so sorry for your loss! Loss of somebody important is really difficult at ANY age. But when they leave so young, the loss seems so much worse! And it is especially sad when they leave behind young children who can't really begin to understand.

My thoughts are with you!

teal_hugs.gif

Keep in mind he would most definitely want to have his life celebrated, not mourned. If you have one, hang his stocking for Christmas anyway.

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. Losing a loved one is difficult enough, but to lose one during the holiday season is even tougher.

So sorry to hear this sad news. I send healing light and energy your way as well as prayers for the family

Wayne, I read the story with sadness. I lost a nephew when he was only 15. The family will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Terry

I'm so sorry for your loss. In time you will be able to share your memories with Cody and Craig will live on in your hearts.

Back