• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Today is one of the saddest days of my life, my nephew lost his battle with Cancer!

Thank you all so much for the kind words! It really helps. I have forwarded them to his fiance' and she really appreciates it.

This has been tough on her and the family as a whole. It was a battle we all thought he could win. He was a very strong person both physically and emotionally. It's so terrible and even though we knew he was in a battle, it came so sudden.

Nanci, I am doing fine. The family has come together as we always do and are taking very good care of each other. We check in with everyone almost daily and are constantly tending to his son and fiance'. It's tough and easy to do at the same time.

Thank you all again!

Wayne

Hi, Wayne... sorry I missed this, but know that I'm thinking of you and your entire family. Cancer has affected our family as well and the day that this disease disappears from this planet cannot come soon enough.

Blessings to you all.

So sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that you and your family can focus on the good things that remind you day to day of what made him special and carry this through the holidays.

I'm so sorry for your loss... I have a (young) niece & nephew myself, so I know how strong that bond can be. I'll keep them in my thoughts/prayers. :(

My condolences to you and your family Wayne. Your original post was very beautiful and moved me to tears. You painted a lovely portrait of a wonderful and inspiring man. May Craig rest in peace and may your family have the strength to make it though this difficult time.

So very sorry for your loss. It's always so difficult to lose them at any age, but when they have a life before them it seems especially cruel. He must have been so special that the Great Spirit decided he didn't need to stay on Earth, but was ready to move on.

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry I know how you feel and have been though tough times like this remember he is in a better place now.You, your family and your nephew are in my prayers.

Back