• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

tongue shots!

Turner- I'm serious. For every four or five pics I post in one of my little photo shoots- I've taken at a minimum about 60 pics, and usually in two or more takes. Often 100-200 in total- with making "getting tongue" my priority. My snakes are all good at patiently winding aroung my left hand while I DL and review my pics- then out we go for more!

Nanci

Nanci said:
Turner- I'm serious. For every four or five pics I post in one of my little photo shoots- I've taken at a minimum about 60 pics, and usually in two or more takes. Often 100-200 in total- with making "getting tongue" my priority. My snakes are all good at patiently winding aroung my left hand while I DL and review my pics- then out we go for more!

Nanci

See you have them trained right! Mine are ready to go some place else before I get the first shot taken :)

I just figured out...

I just posted these in my other thread. But I guess I could put them here to.

CornSnakes157.jpg

CornSnakes158.jpg

CornSnakes180.jpg

This is all I got... Enjoy..

awesome shots guys!!! looks like we are gonna have to start a tongue shot thread in G.D. if one has not been started already!

What's GD? :shrugs: I think we need one in General Chit Chat. GCC. Oh, that stands for something bad, too...:grin01:

Nanci

Here's some of mine

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 64b.JPG
    64b.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 48a.JPG
    48a.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 37a.JPG
    37a.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 18a.JPG
    18a.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 28
These have all been posted to death. But my husband lost my digital camera. So I haven't been able to take any pictures in ages.

One of my favorite tongue shots.
Corrigan05.jpg

Corrigan23.jpg

Some old tongue shots of Isabelle when she was a LOT smaller.
tongue01.jpg

tongue02.jpg

tongue03.jpg

Back