• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tried to eat me!

Hey, DaemoNox, what did it feel like?
Am curious but not to the point to feeding my finger to my Corn....LOL

Bites

jenkva said:
Hey, DaemoNox, what did it feel like?
Am curious but not to the point to feeding my finger to my Corn....LOL

Hi Again Jenkva!

I have been tagged about 4 or 5 times total over the past 10 or so years. Everytime I just about jumped out of my shoes! It really doesn't hurt, but if I had to compare it to something it would be needle pricks. Have you ever had your finger poked for a blood test? Kind of like that only on a more multiple scale and not quite as painful. More "scratchy" than puncture-esqe.

All of the cornsnakes tagged and then let go fairly quickly. The worst bite I had was from a Water Monitor who grabbed the end of my thumb. I had the hardest time getting my thumb back, he just kept gnawing... LOL. It didn't help that I was laughing and jiggling him either. It didn't hurt worse, it just went on for too long.

I tell my kids that getting bit isn't a matter of if, it's when and just to get ready before so you don't hurt the snake when trying to extract your finger, arm, elbow...LoL...

Hope this helps!

-Tonya

MaizeCrazy said:
Hi Again Jenkva!

All of the cornsnakes tagged and then let go fairly quickly. The worst bite I had was from a Water Monitor who grabbed the end of my thumb. I had the hardest time getting my thumb back, he just kept gnawing... LOL. It didn't help that I was laughing and jiggling him either. It didn't hurt worse, it just went on for too long.

I tell my kids that getting bit isn't a matter of if, it's when and just to get ready before so you don't hurt the snake when trying to extract your finger, arm, elbow...LoL...

Hope this helps!

-Tonya
Hi again Tonya,
:roflmao: That got me laughing so hard, I got a mental picture of you laughing and wriggling at the same time trying to get away from the unwanted "attachment", that really tickled me... cross my finger, it won't be my nose that she will grab.
She likes to go around my neck holding on to my neckless.... I hope she doesn't think she is Contess Dracula... LOL

Thank you for the laugh and explanation ;)

Vanina

Back