• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ugh, cornsnakes are mean. . .

I haven't bought from SMR yet but came close on two occasions and I would have no hesitation buying from him. He is always prompt and helpful with answering any questions someone has! I would have bought my 1.1 pair from him, but at the last minute I changed my mind on which morph I wanted and he had already sold out of that morph. So I ended up buying them from VMSherp instead, they are also good.

We have two SMR snakes, I believe. I know for a fact that our Leucistic Texas ratsnake, Freyja, came from Don, and I think one of the corns did too, but which one escapes me. Anyhow, he's a great guy to do business with, very friendly and helpful. Mine shipped for free because he forgot to ship them the day he said he would. He apologized profusely and refunded my shipping cost and sent them the very next week.

Don't believe your snake will NEVER bite you, by the way. We have some that HAVE never bitten, but they still could. It's just really not that big of a deal. Especially hatchlings. They're kind of funny.

I don't think you will find anyone on here who wouldnt get a snake from SMR. You won't go wrong with that choice.

Whether or not you buy a snake from Don S, I would reccommend getting his book, Cornsnakes in Captivity. It is a great guide to cornsnakes, the only other comparable book being Kathy Love's book.

Yep! Don is excellent, and his snakes are without exception, beautiful and healthy. I had a gorgeous Okeetee girl from him. Unfortunately, she escaped and I've never been able to find her....

I'll get another from him at some point, though. His customer service is the best!

tom thompson breeds corns and lives in pa, i drove there from ohio and bought like twenty corns from him, chick his page out on iherp.com.

Back