• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

update on WC ?Morph?

darinskagen

got this girl in more than a year ago now here she is with a nice 09 normal to help show color let me know what you think...

DSCN1632.jpg

she isnt a miami as i breed high quality miamis, now weather its something genetic or not i have several years to wait and see

It looks normal to me remember, you did say High quality Miami not low quality Miami and that is what it looks like a low quality Miami.

I really doubt it is a mutation or a het, Maybe a het caramel. Corns are very variable. I could be wrong but I'm mostly right

the eye color does weird I did not notice that. Even my Miamis have some rosey color to the eye. Maybe it is some kind of a mutation ?????

I'm guessing it's not wild caught. If you didn't personally catch it or were there when it was caught, there's no guarantee that it is. Considering it's odd color, I'm inclined to say you were lied to.

it mght be a WC Emoryi intergrade . If I'm not mistaken Emoryi do have gray eyes . I'm have seen Pure Emory with yellow/tan markings before.

i didnt catch it personaly but know the person that did,she was caught in southern florida. it is pure corn by any scale count waiting to see how it turns out once she is grown

Southern Fl is where you get miami phaze corns. Not all have red blotches some have orange, brown or tan markings. Maybe a wild het caramel, May be this and that or maybe nothing . you are going to have to breed and back breed . I hope it works out for you but dont soup yourself up incase it is nothing special.

Southern Fl is where you get miami phaze corns. Not all have red blotches some have orange, brown or tan markings. Maybe a wild het caramel, May be this and that or maybe nothing . you are going to have to breed and back breed . I hope it works out for you but dont soup yourself up incase it is nothing special.

Extreme Southeastern Florida. Other parts of Southern Florida are home to random Anery's popping up, if I remember correctly. Specifically around the Okeechobee area.

saddles are too yellow brown for a anery maybe a charcoal or some unknown anery. I'll stick to normal corn just my oppion

Back