• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

update on WC ?Morph?

This is one of my Anery's. :shrugs:

l_9a5f155f46cf41a781c0f9efd8d05e14.jpg

yes brown saddles but look how rich colored the OP snake is and wild caught to boot. most WC anerys are more dark saddled. My favorite anery A is the silver background and jet black markings.

Robbie Is your anery het anything ?

looks pretty similar to chestnut/kastanie, there's a big variety in this morph, I know kastanies which look pretty much like your snake. :shrugs:

This is a pic of my anery.

Is your anery het for anything ?? It has the same color as the OP's snake

The reason is when anerys first hit the market the were silver to gray backgrounds and black to very deep dark brown. Onlt when people started crossing them to Okeetees and bright orange snake did the lighter anerys like ones you and Robbie posted. I'm not saying that there was not light colored WC ones but I never seen them coming out of the wild. Remember I been into this since 1983

Mine isn't het for anything that I'm aware of. Then again, she is a pet store snake that started off solid black and silver. :shrugs:

They all start off like that then turn as they grow. I'm hopping to get some adult black and silver anerys WC next year

Memphios would you mind sharing full body pics of your anery? one thing ive always found interesting with my girl is that she has color in here saddles althe way to the tip of the tail which ive never seen in any of my anerys or ghosts for that matter, im not trying to convince anyone its anything in particular its a project im excited to work out one way or another normal, anery, or ??? i think she is a great girl no matter what and im glad she is in my collection

I dont blame you I would want to see the snake in a full body pic to compare it. It must be pretty frustrating trying to figure what you got

Every morph has it's variations. Just like normals, they can range from one side to the other.

And yes, mine is het lavender, ph blood.

008.jpg

013.jpg

009.jpg

yes, but through my experience, it is the anery's that have deep red to orange base stock that make anerys like yours and Robbies. I never see wild or F1 anerys that have a lot of light color to the patteren. It has been a long time since I seen a adult Anery that is silver or gray background color with deep black markings.

i thought about that and if that is in fact the case int the end than it was one that was releised out in the boonies in southernflorida ad they not indiginous tho that aria

It's gotta be a Buf! :grin01: :sidestep:

Jay :cool:

You're wicked, Jay, and going to Hell for that! But thanks for the laugh! I needed it!

Oh, and as for what I think it is...I'm not guessing. It could be a variation of normal, or a variation of anery, or even an intergrade.

Ut would be weird if Kastanie popped up there, but that came to my mind. It does not remind me of emoryi though.

For what its worth here is a picture of my Anery girl, no known het, and has the same chances of being ghost as anery A or B. I won't know til I test breed her.

Attachments

• Shade 7-24-10.JPG
    Shade 7-24-10.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 53
The OP's corn looks a lot like some of the buckskin okeetees I have seen.. but who knows.. ;) Breeding trials are in order I say ;)

Back