• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What New Years resolutions aren't you going to make!!

Lennycorn

Just see the truth
Ok I'll go first!!

Be a happier person, pfft, This is as good as it gets!!
And don't make it worse! :laugh:

But seriously...... starting exercising or better yet start jogging is not on the Top Ten list.

Next..........

To build more cages, because I am sure as hell not going to pretend I'm not getting more snakes.

I was lucky enough to accomplish 2012's main resolution, which was to get a full-time job and rent an apartment. Subsequently, my resolution for 2013 is to keep my job and work to become better at it.

I'm not getting any more snakes...

Meaning.. I'm not getting more! But if I sell some and refine the collection...

Mine is definitely to go to the gym more. I'd like to lose 10-15 pounds and tone up a bit; it's definitely doable, I've just been lazy about it. Buying a small house is definitely on our to-do list this year as well!

I do not resolve to exercise more and watch my diet as I've put on too much weight over the past several years. I have very few pleasures left to me, and tasty food is one that I refuse to give up!

1. Work more, play less
2. Spend less time fishing, buy less fishing gear, think less about fishing
3. Spend less time around horses and in the saddle
Pretty much sums up resolutions I'll never make!

1. Do more educational programs with snakes.
2. Get my license!
3. Go field herping; catch at least 10 species.
4. Get my 5k times in the 20:00's.
5. Start doing core...or just rock climb more often.

Haha nice! My first 5k was 28:47, and my personal record is 22:48. I want to get it into the 20's as in 20:00-20:59 though, not 20:00-29:59!

Oh THOSE 20's. Well- I may be slow, but I used to be able to run far! I've run four marathons and a 50k. And biked a 600k. That's 375 miles! I gave up running in favor of cycling. Now I feed snakes.

My first 5k, I think my time was 40-something, and I beat an 80 year old with a new hip replacement and a 13 year old fat kid.

I dont want to add anymore snakes unless I produce them myself, I would love to stick to it but I doubt it will happen :rolleyes:

I would also like to buy a new Jeep and a small house by the end of the year.

50k!!! Nice! I'm doing my first half marathon this spring--actually, that's my fifth: Run a half marathon. I'd love love love to do long distances like like and ultra marathons!

Back