• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Where I ordered my frozen fuzzies

Legless Pinks

I have only ordered from BCRF and this last time my pinks looked fine but this is the first time they all lost their legs. LOL :shrugs: I have ordered pinks on 2 other occasions and I do not recall this being the case. It does not bother me I just think its humorous... I guess I could make some kind of soup with all the mice hock I have accumulated. Maybe their suposed to look this way and I have just been lucky before. My fuzzies I am not sure of yet. The skin looks a little funny but fed 2 last week and they seemed fine. Supposedly they do not freeze these until you place your order? and they are supposed to last 2 years unopened.

But I will order again from them and have been satidfied. Now if my next ones do the same I may not, unless of course I find a recipe calling for mouse limbs. :crazy02:

i've ordered through rodentpro. the quality of the rodents is fine, they should use vaccuum sealed bags instead of ziplocs. fortunately i have a vaccuum sealer , so they'll last quite a while in the freezer now.
my only other gripe with rodentpro is that i never got any confirmation e mails like they say you'll get.

tat2d1 said:
i've ordered through rodentpro. the quality of the rodents is fine, they should use vaccuum sealed bags instead of ziplocs. fortunately i have a vaccuum sealer , so they'll last quite a while in the freezer now.
my only other gripe with rodentpro is that i never got any confirmation e mails like they say you'll get.

I agree with the vaccum sealed bags. I wish they provided that service. I ordered 100 large fuzzies this time. However, I just vacuum seal 10 fuzzies in a bag. It will last me all summer.

(hopefully) :)

Back