• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

White Plains/Rich Hume/New Additions

Joe

(Vin gave me some nonfeeders)
Joe you cant even get good feeders going and pawn them off to get started,how you ever going to get non feeders to eat LOL
Nice snakes guys! :cheers:

Roy Munson said:
I'm currently combing the local ads to see which supermarket sells their store-brand, boxed mac & cheese at the cheapest price.
Two words: Ramen Noodles. :grin01:

Nice additionsssssss (that's like a superlative plural) - but I didn't know you were into garters. ;)

regards,
jazz

Damn that stripe is sweet :cheers: And great pics Joe :cheers: Still not that impressed with the """""""peach"""""""" thing yet... but that sibling in the last pics... can't wait to see the progression on that little one. :D

Jeez I can't believe these great pickups. Very very impressive guys. I appariently need to get involved in some of these purchases.

Great pics Joe!

It makes me feel awful that I couldn't go, but I had to pack since I leave for vacation... tomorrow. Too bad since I purchased some snakes from Rich Hume that I could have just picked up there instead of having him ship them when I get back.

It figures, I always complain that the shows I go to here in New England are terrible, but every year I somehow manage to miss White Plains because something comes up. Next year I am planning everything around going to a show there.

Congrats on your new additions guys!

Man, I only hope for any 'double homo het for something nice' to be sold at the show in Houten next month AND that I can afford something interesting and good looking.... and you guys just pick up loads of double and triple homo stuff like you are doing your groceries!!!! Me, jealous? Nooo.......

This thread has got to be the most blatant disregard of the posting rules I've ever seen! Nothing but a bunch of hibirds...and fugly ones at that! How dare you contaminate the Photo Gallery with such monstrosities! :grin01:

Superb snakes! Each one is prettier than the last! I am SO jealous! Guess I'll have to get on the waiting list for some babies in '08 and '09!

is this why there were almost no corns snakes when i got there? lmao

glad you guys got to have some fun. looks like i missed some nice corns

NYCrestie said:
is this why there were almost no corns snakes when i got there? lmao

glad you guys got to have some fun. looks like i missed some nice corns

LoL, we left at like 12:30, or thereabouts. We definitely spent most of the time at Rich's table checking out stuff, taking pictures, and wheelin' and dealin'.

Can't echo Dean's comments enough---Rich is a GREAT guy. We probably could have stayed at the expo all day and talked about snakes with him. It was cool being able to pick his brain about the """"peach""""" thing as well.....even better to pick up some snakes from that line.

hmmmm, where was his table setup?
was he around the edge? or on the middle?

i got there about 11 and did a quick lap. all the while im saying to myself, gee, where are all the corns? i see alot of boas, but not many corns

but then again, the way you make it sound, his table was probably packed, and i most likely walked right passed it. cant stand crowds, and man does that place crowd up

NYCrestie said:
hmmmm, where was his table setup?
was he around the edge? or on the middle?

i got there about 11 and did a quick lap. all the while im saying to myself, gee, where are all the corns? i see alot of boas, but not many corns

but then again, the way you make it sound, his table was probably packed, and i most likely walked right passed it. cant stand crowds, and man does that place crowd up

He was at the Long Island Herp table. He had most of the corns there----other people had them, but not in any big numbers. Saw some $35 butter mots, and then of course the traditional normal, snows, anery, amels, etc. Nothing great.

Dean and I will fix that next year. ;)

White Plains

I was very happy to meet Joe and Dean today, have enjoyed talking via the forum for a while but nothing beats meeting personally - great guys, and fun to talk to. We hit it off like old friends. And Joe, your pics are unbelievable! I will take you up on your offer to send me some, I would like to put some of them on my web site - crediting you as photographer, of course.

And for the record, the "mystery/peach" snake in Joe's first set of pics is still in a shed, he looks much brighter and more colorful normally. I will take some pics when he sheds, but my camera and skills are no match for Joe.

Rich Hume

Not a problem, Rich. Just let me know which pictures you want and I'll be more than happy to email them over.

Joejr14 said:
He was at the Long Island Herp table. He had most of the corns there----other people had them, but not in any big numbers. Saw some $35 butter mots, and then of course the traditional normal, snows, anery, amels, etc. Nothing great.

Dean and I will fix that next year. ;)

well im just trying to get my feet wet, so, for the most part im still open to all kinds....well as long as they have stripes :grin01:
and the only stripe i saw was a creamsicle. last show was mostly cresteds and corns, this show was mostly boas....guess i just have to be there at the right show....
will probably be more alert next show. and now i have an idea of where to go for quality animals :cheers:

Roy Munson said:
Hah! Thanks Mike. I'm currently combing the local ads to see which supermarket sells their store-brand, boxed mac & cheese at the cheapest price. Looks like I may be eating it exclusively for some time. :grin01:
Now that you said that, Dean, can I ask you... How many of the abundant critters that you came home with were actually planned purchases and how many were 'spur of the moment - can't leave without them' purchases?

Those are sure some great pictures Joe, all of them look great! Congrats to everyone who came home with a few beauties!

Jenn

Mrs InsaneOne said:
Now that you said that, Dean, can I ask you... How many of the abundant critters that you came home with were actually planned purchases and how many were 'spur of the moment - can't leave without them' purchases?
Well, I really didn't go in with any specific purchases in mind. I knew that Rich H. was going to be there, and I know he's a blood guy (like I hope to be), so I guess I expected to get SOMETHING from him. I just went a little overboard...

What a bunch of great snakes! That peach at the beginning is interesting. That one pic where he looks all purpley blue and peach is awesome!!

Roy Munson said:
Well, I really didn't go in with any specific purchases in mind. I knew that Rich H. was going to be there, and I know he's a blood guy (like I hope to be), so I guess I expected to get SOMETHING from him. I just went a little overboard...

So how many corns are you up to now after this weekend (if you don't mind me asking?)

Back