• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Why wasn't I warned!!

Hehehe

Well come to the ever expanding club! :D

I got my first corn almost two years ago, I then bought another almost a year later...last breeding season I bought FIVE more (sadly I have very recently lost two of these) and I am getting two more soon and have at least 4 on order for next year! hehehe

I've got one, and had one for almost a year. ;) (Doesn't mean I don't WANT more...)

And I warned you in your welcome thread that you'd have to spend tonnes of money when your SON got addicted to them...but I wasn't anticipating it being you! :grin01:

for me, the addiction wasn't to cornsnakes in particular, but all kinds of reptiles. right now I've got two boas, a corn, a ratsnake, an iguana, and two bearded dragons.

Ya, a warning would have been nice but I doubt it would have changed a thing.

May 15th - held a snake for the first time in my life.

May 26th- got my first snake ever, a hypo corn

June 7th - got a ball python

July 4th - ordered 3 more corns: a charcaol and 2 blizzards, coming first week of August

Yesterday - made arrangements for my second ball python, an adoption from a gal in Toronto, coming this weekend

Every day - spend at least an hour reading about, fussing over, watching or looking for more snakes on the internet.

nightime laying in bed - search for ways to make my house accomodate more snakes. Wonder what will happen on my first breeding project. Wonder if any "normal" man will ever come along and accept me and my pets.

today - thought I will have to find someone here in Ontario that I can "apprentice with" to learn about snakes.

last week- trying to convince my friends that snakes are really cool and we should go looking for them in the woods.

some weekdays - go to the pet shop just to look at snakes.

But, I can stop any time I want to...

Uh oh! The more replies on this thread, the more worried I'm getting :) Help!

We've got two now, and I've got my eye on a snow in the shop which wasn't ready when we got Asali (not sure whether that was a good thing, or a bad one :sidestep: )

I've even started looking at pics of other reptiles with "new" eyes - it's scary lol

Thanks for sharing your stories, at least I know I'm not alone :)

omg...I thought it was only me :rolleyes:

my husband thinks I've lost my marbles...lol...I have learned a whole heck of alot in the past couple off weeks...and I''m having a great time!

Zannah said:
Why, oh why, don't cornsnakes come with a warning!

I've only had our snake for three weeks and I'm already planning on getting another one. I spend hours on this site reading up everything I can and end up going to bed late and then not being fit for work. And then in my spare time I am reading Bill and Kathy Love's books.

I used to have a life :laugh:
get used to that lol.. you will have millions in no time

Back