• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOOOOOOOOOO I GOT PIPS

thanks guys one is now out of his egg

and he is a lovely gray colour i think normal nick thinks anary

lol i just dont know lol

2 out of eggs now and one is a right nasty little thing lol he nailed nick 4 times lol and tail rattling lol

soooooooooooooooo cute lol

thanks now got 3 amels pipping and 2 out of the eggs and another 3 normals in there eggs with the amels

11 out of the eggs now 3 amels and 8 normals het amel and 2 still in there eggs

a few feisty ones lol bite nick a few times which is so cute as there so small

will get pics of the baby's when there have shed for me

and a big thanks to sue for all the help and advice she has given me ova these bast few months
if it had not been for her i wouldn't have these wonderful babies now

THANKS SUE XX-XXX

love zoie

So great!!! Can't wait for mine to hatch too!! Congrats for the new parents, you must be sooo proud!! :D

all out now i got twins too this morning sooo im so happy with the too so now i got 15 babies

will get pics after there shed

Back