• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available snakes

Accalia is gorgeous! If I wasn't getting so many snakes from you, already, I'd consider her.
Thanks Irish. :) It's ok, you are helping me out quite a bit already! Thank you!
Heather, I have some more pictures of Accalia on my hard drive if you'd like me to upload them for you. Along with pictures from the other hatchlings I sent you. Just let me know and I'll either email them to you or post them here. :)

Thank you, that would be great!

If these kids don't find homes, they'll be staying with me. I was very reluctant in listing them. I do need the $$ for my taxes (& $ to move) but if they don't sell, they don't sell.

Looks like my rent to own idea might not work. Those houses are higher prices, so there's less in my price range.
I am currently looking at rentals, & looking to rent something $100-$300 less than what I'm paying now.
I am telling them that I have 2 dogs, ferrets & snakes, but not listing #'s,except for the dogs. So far, I have one potential, but I think they want me to move March 1st, & I already paid for March in my current place (last month payment on the lease), & I don't have the money to move March 1st. I have a little more than half that I need for taxes, that I pulled from savings, but I still need a little more than $400.

I cannot find my paperwork on the FEdEx certification, so I'm a little delayed in finishing the certification...but I'm working on it. :)

If you really get pushed to move March 1 you can get an extension on your taxes, as long as you do ask for it before April 15th. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.

If you really get pushed to move March 1 you can get an extension on your taxes, as long as you do ask for it before April 15th. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.

Thank you Susan. I have one possible rental, & if the owner will allow a couple payments, in order for me to start renting March 1st, the only other obstacle is the ferrets. The person I have been talking to said she's concerned about the ferrets because they recently did a walk through & the smell from the ferrets was not good. I emailed her & explained that diet plays a huge factor in smell, & that pet stores tell people to feed Marshall's which has a lot of junk it it, & main meat source is fish, which cause them to stink. She wants to do a walk through of my place, & she thinks if she can tell the home owner that she has seen how my current place is, & the ferrets don't stink that it might be ok. (At least she is open to seeing my house & not just completely ruling me out.)
I have had several people comment on how surprised they are that my ferrets don't stink, even my current landlord walked through recently, he commented that he could smell the wood pellets in their litter boxes, more than he could smell the ferrets.
I figure if the rental company sees how clean I live & how my pets don't stink, that even if this guy says no, she can recommend me to other homeowners that they work with.
I'm hoping for this house that I contacted her about to work out, it is a cute 1917 Victorian style house.

im so sorry to hear that u have to get rid of so many thats such a shame :/ Rartri and Maiyun are gorgeous!!! i wish i had space to take one of them but im a bit short on cash to get a double viv built :/

Update:
I have found a rental that will accept all of my animals. The snakes that are on hold will go to those people. If there are any snakes in my available section that someone really wants, let me know, because I could use the money (I still have to pay $1,000 for taxes), but if they don't find homes, they will end up staying with me.
For those that have snakes on hold, that will need to be shipped, I am looking into Ship Your Reptiles, instead so hopefully it will be sooner that I can ship them. I am also watching the weather to see when would be a good time to ship.

Great news! I am glad you found a better situation for you and your critters. I sent you a little $ for my little anery boy, I hope you got it? And thanks to you and to Irish Eyes for bringing the snake down to OR for me!

Great news! I am glad you found a better situation for you and your critters. I sent you a little $ for my little anery boy, I hope you got it? And thanks to you and to Irish Eyes for bringing the snake down to OR for me!

Thank you Jen, & I did get it! (I thought I send you a message that I did...maybe I didn't actually send it. LOL)

There are some snakes that I am still rehoming, in my available section on iHerp.
The Anery pair (female motley, male stripe) are available afterall, the person that they were on hold for is unable to get them afterall. I am primarily looking to rehome the female motely, since I have a female Anery Motley. The one available is het Hypo Stripe.
There's a couple others available too.

There are some snakes that I am still rehoming, in my available section on iHerp.
The Anery pair (female motley, male stripe) are available afterall, the person that they were on hold for is unable to get them afterall. I am primarily looking to rehome the female motely, since I have a female Anery Motley. The one available is het Hypo Stripe.
There's a couple others available too.

*Bites lip* I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female, I don't think I need a female, I don't have room for a female, I will have room in 5 months for a female..................can you hold her for 5 months? LOL

*Bites lip* I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female, I don't think I need a female, I don't have room for a female, I will have room in 5 months for a female..................can you hold her for 5 months? LOL

The Anery Motley female, or the thick bordered Normal het Ghost female? ;)

I have the Anery Motley het Hypo Stripe female, (Izusa-is that the one you're asking about?)
I also have Accalia, the Normal female, with thick borders, that is het Ghost, that I thought of you, since Donatello is a Ghost..
They're both '10- babies, so they'll both need some time to grow up.
I guess you'll have to come over & meet them, & decide :)
*If you cannot pick between the two, maybe you'll have to take both...LOL

Hmmmmm....lol I guess if you ABSOLUTELY can't find homes for them, let me know ;) Lol I of course will need the approval of my new land lord though.

Hmmmmm....lol I guess if you ABSOLUTELY can't find homes for them, let me know ;) Lol I of course will need the approval of my new land lord though.

LOL-I'm not helping you, tempting you with cute little babies that would make good girlfriends for Donatello down the road, huh? ;)

Lol, you are a snake-o-holic's worst nightmare. ;P

I believe they call that "enabling"...LOL
I actually just had this conversation with a friend who is bent on getting me into chondros. I told her she was an enabler, & she said I would become one as well. Haha.

You HAVE become one my dear lol And I love chondros! But I don't have the time/space for them atm.....but down the road.... ;) lol

Back