• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

For New Guy!!!MUST READ

i admit i messed up and i was taking advantage of the system. I first told her what to say for me, and then i started logging in myself and taking matters in my own hands and i am ashamed. It was pretty pitiful that i had to do this. I understand where all of you are coming from, but jay i don't need your 2 cents at all thanks, because your post was weak. Once again i would like to say sorry, especially to those of you that backed me up and helped me out and also felt i was getting picked on in the forums. Hopefully i will get to make things right, and prove to you all i'm not really a lying, two faced person. I got so caught up in wanted to be accepted by the cs community that i lost sight of the purpose of this forum. It's not a popularity contest or how many posts you have or how many rep power points you've got. And i thought that's what it was all about, but now i know that's not true. I see people who get a lot of respect at CS that don't have over 1,000 posts or over 300 rep points. And i'd like to make things right. Thanks and once again i'm sorry i don't know what else to say other than i'm very sorry.

I got so caught up in wanted to be accepted by the cs community that i lost sight of the purpose of this forum. It's not a popularity contest or how many posts you have or how many rep power points you've got. And i thought that's what it was all about, but now i know that's not true. I see people who get a lot of respect at CS that don't have over 1,000 posts or over 300 rep points.

What made you all of a sudden realize that? People are trying to accept you and defend you on occasions, but still, you kept going? Why now things are different?
Let me also give you a heads up - you are going to face much more skepticism now. It's going to be a hard journey for you until you earn people's trust again.

I once heard this, and i think it's the best way to say it...you make mistakes, and get knocked down. But that's not what matters. It's how you get back up and what you learned from getting knocked down. Dean i just read your PM and i forgot to ask you to please delete the snakeseyes0822 account, i won't be needing two accounts anymore. And i'm sorry and i am just amazed! I feel as if the members have taken me in more since this was brought up, if that makes sense. People are still being honest, and nice at the same time along with mature. I thank you for your compassion and maturity. I most of you for having class, top notch, and I owe you all more than what i have been putting out.

What made you all of a sudden realize that? People are trying to accept you and defend you on occasions, but still, you kept going? Why now things are different?
Let me also give you a heads up - you are going to face much more skepticism now. It's going to be a hard journey for you until you earn people's trust again.

You are 100% right, i know it's a tough jorney, but i made it tough on myself, didn't even think i was gonna get caught. And honestly i dunno if i would have stopped if i had not been caught, so i'm glad i did, because it was becoming a hassle to be two people. I understand some people won't give me a second chance, and some will. Some members will forgive and forget and others won't. Some people will hold a grudge and keep bringing up the past. I'm ok with all of it. I know i can change the opinions of a lot of people and if i can't change a few i don't care. Because it's not a popularity contest, and i don't need everyones approvals. All i have to do is keep it simple and post questions if i have some, or read posts and do research. I don't need to answer things or answer to anyone. I can shutup/ sitdown/ and color till i gain respect. I know it's not given easily and i need to make things right. God makes things happen for a reason, i'll find out that reason by the end of this jorney. Another thing because i know people will read my replies, if you don't have any constructive criticism than keep it to yourself! Thanks

James, whatever- I don't care. Make things right. Turn over a new leaf. Just quit fence fighting with Jay- you won't win and it's costing you respect. May as well take on Roy Munson.

Nanci I thank you for the for words of wisdom, but I did stop, didn't say a word to him, and then he had to put in his two cents, so i respectfully asked him to stop. I know i messed up but that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to talk to me like he does or treat me the way he does. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it, that's the way most kids are raised. It may be costing me respect, but at the same time i know a lot of members agree with me that he's hot headed so i am happy to stop, and have been trying. But this little High School pokes in the back are getting really annoying.:crazy01:

Another thing because i know people will read my replies, if you don't have any constructive criticism than keep it to yourself! Thanks

Ouch! You were doing great until you got to this point. By posting in an open discussion forum, you open yourself up to any comments that don't violate site rules. Except under limited circumstances in private forums, one member can't dictate that replies follow a certain style or type in any thread, even one started by that member.

I just wanted to clarify that.

Jimmy, Dean is right. There are much worse crimes one could commit than lying on a public forum. I'll confess to you that I did it for years. I've been on a parenting forum for 7 years. I knocked 4 years off my age. Why? Because I felt like the grandparent of the group. So almost five years ago when they were all wishing me a happy 40th, I was mortified. I confessed on my own birthday thread. I got lots of laughter at my own expense, I cringed through it and apologized and explained myself....and you know what? I'm still a member of that group and they still love and accept me, even at my advanced age.

Point being...again as Dean mentioned, this doesn't have to be the end of the road. You've contradicted yourself a few times by saying in your intro that this is your first snake, then later saying you've owned many snakes but this is your first corn, etc....c'mon. The gig's up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a newbie! I personally enjoy going back to the beginning of my short membership and realizing that "hey, you're really starting to catch on to this stuff!" as well as realizing the cyberfriendships I've made in such a short time. This forum has so many wonderful people from across the globe, each with their own experiences to share. You didn't have to come here and try to impress them, they would have welcomed you just as you were if you'd been honest.

I know I'll give you another shot. I was disappointed, but we're all human, and I think we all have that internal desire to belong.

So what I want to know, how old are you REALLY? I'm 44, HONEST!! ;)

Is this your first snake?

Did you create this secondary account on your own?

Just come clean and let's move on, whaddya say?

I am honestly 20 years old, just turned 20 in August.
This is my first corn snake, not my first snake. I've had multiple Garter Snakes from the wild.
I had my sister create an account, and then i used it. So yes i pretty much made another account, same difference. I used the second account. I like your gameplan Lori, and i let you a message, look in you user cp. I'd also like to apologize for all of you like lori that gave me kindness and i took advantage of it. Sorry... It was a mistake. I apologize!

Ouch! You were doing great until you got to this point. By posting in an open discussion forum, you open yourself up to any comments that don't violate site rules. Except under limited circumstances in private forums, one member can't dictate that replies follow a certain style or type in any thread, even one started by that member.

Roger that Dean! I guess all i can do is take my licks. I was just under the impression that there were rules about harassment and things of that such nature. But after reading your reply all i can say is Bring it on, and i will have to take it. I'm the freshman on the football team that has to take his beatings. Can i also add i hope to grow up to be half the man you are dean. I don't know too many people that would have reacted like you. If some of these other members were in your position i know for a fact i'd be block, booted, and deleted no questions asked.

James, whatever- I don't care. Make things right. Turn over a new leaf. Just quit fence fighting with Jay- you won't win and it's costing you respect. May as well take on Roy Munson.

He may yet.

He might have here.

Jimmy I think I lost lots of respect for you just starting this thread, although I said it wasn't a waste of space. How presumptuous to come on a very established forum and compile a list of threads for newbies. Reading the stickies would have told you that it had already been done. My 'constructive criticism' for you at least you brought a lot of attention to yourself.

Yes i did bring a lot of attention to myself. If i wanted to be known this was not the way i wanted it to be done. Sorry

That's throwing it on pretty thick. I thought you were done with the popularity game?

I am i just wanted to tell dean that. Because not everyone would have done what he did. I'm glad it was dean take took charge of this and not someone else to say the least. I'm not laying anything down, i have no need to kiss up to dean, he and i have talked about this, and it would be way different if i didn't know he was giving me a second chance.

I had a blowout with "Jimmy" on another thread.
It's not nice to say, but he rubbed me the wrong way from his first post.
I'm really not surprised he did this. Not a bit.

He now lives in my iggy sewer.

Roger that Dean! I guess all i can do is take my licks. I was just under the impression that there were rules about harassment and things of that such nature.

There aren't that many rules here, so you should go to the stickied rules thread in the New Member forum and read them.

But after reading your reply all i can say is Bring it on, and i will have to take it. I'm the freshman on the football team that has to take his beatings.
No member is obligated to tolerate rules violations against them. But you really need to know the rules before you report violations. And you have to be careful that you're not guilty of the violations you're reporting. If your inflammatory remarks bait others into making inflammatory remarks, you could get yourself into trouble.

Can i also add i hope to grow up to be half the man you are dean.
PLEASE aim higher... :rolleyes:

I don't know too many people that would have reacted like you. If some of these other members were in your position i know for a fact i'd be block, booted, and deleted no questions asked.
The thing is, if you knew the rules, you'd know that isn't any rule against what you did. There would be no basis for a block, boot, or deletion by anyone. I didn't "take mercy on you."

Nanci I thank you for the for words of wisdom, but I did stop, didn't say a word to him, and then he had to put in his two cents, so i respectfully asked him to stop. I know i messed up but that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to talk to me like he does or treat me the way he does. If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say it, that's the way most kids are raised. It may be costing me respect, but at the same time i know a lot of members agree with me that he's hot headed so i am happy to stop, and have been trying. But this little High School pokes in the back are getting really annoying.:crazy01:
Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. :cry: I told you before. You reap what you sow. :grin01: And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. You're the one who tried to take advantage. You're the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!
Jay :cool:

Last edited:
Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. :cry: I told you before. You reap what you sow. :grin01: And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. Your the one who tried to take advantage. Your the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!

Jay, that was me he said it too.
I "almost" believed him then, but not quite.
My assessment of this individual remains unchanged. :)

Oh, and I would have repped you, but I need to spread it around. You, I like!

Nope...not gonna do it....BooHoo. :cry: I told you before. You reap what you sow. :grin01: And as far as others believing I am "Hot Headed" so be it. Unlike you I have the integrity and the kahunas to stand up for what I believe in and have some conviction and not pretend to be something I am not. When faced with a confrontation I do not put my tail between my legs and cower like a scared dog. You were the one who messed up. Your the one who tried to take advantage. Your the one who was deceitful. I don't care what you or others think of me but I will tell you I have earned their respect. Unlike you I didn't have to try to steal it from them. My parents always told me....."There is nothing worse then a liar a cheat or a thief". As far as I am concerned, you are all three. I would like to reflect on something you posted to another member in a different thread. You said you were in the Armed Forces (I doubt that one) and said you wish you didn't have to defend people like us. I kind of feel the same way. I wish people like you didn't have to, or better yet, weren't allowed to defend people like us. Geez......Man up!

Thank you Jay...I know i messed up and made a mistake. I apologized. There is nothing more i can do, i don't think there will ever be anything i could do to get on your good side. You are right, i lied, and was deceitful and that's why i am manning up and taking it. I brought all of this upon myself and i have no one to blame, but myself. You said you don't care what people think or say about you. I on the other hand do to a point, but regarding your comment about the armed forces, i have plenty of proof, but that isn't the topic at hand. Once again Jay i'd like to apologize and say Sorry... It was a mistake. I apologized.

Back