• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Music quiz

Good one alan! recognised the album cover but couldn't remember any names! ... remembered the ablum title wa something to do with reeking of something. Friend in school made me listen to it a quite a few years ago.

Reek of Putrefaction

From Canada
The band started out with three brothers whose last name was part of the band's name.

Made a list of the current victories.
Mr. Allan's on top

** Score Board **
[on 2008-02-25]

6 victories
Alan
QOTSA - Lullabies to Paralyze [#34]
Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned [#52]
The velvet underground - Loaded [#68]
The Humpty Dance [#79]
Vangelis - Albedo 0.39 [#87]
Carcass [#106]

3 victories
Snakewispera snr
Rush - 2112 [#40]
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here [#55]
Black Sabbath - Paranoid [#84]

Toshiro
Oasis - Supersonic [#01]
Metallica - Black Album [#22]
Bachman-Turner Overdrive - Not Fragile [#120]

1 victorie
Mr. AJ > The pixies - doolittle [#76]
RustySpringfield > Foo Fighters [#08]
Snake Dave > Deftones - White Pony [#47]
Tanner > Kayne West - Graduation [#99]
Tom_e > The Sensational Alex Harvey Band [#59]

This one is snake-relevant:

This artist changed his name to the band's name.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 61
oh god this is killing me i remember seeing all of them somewhere i just can never remember where. whats the era for this one decade atleast

Back