• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I'm also a GSD lover.

Here is my girl.
3-1.jpg

Her first birthday, yes we celebrated... :p
brb.jpg

It seems I stumble onto these threads on every forum I join about 2 or 3 years too late. Regardless of that fact and the fact that I only recently joined, I'll ruin the thread by posting a few pix of my ugly mug, and then everyone can see why the company I keep turns out to be snakes LOL

Me and the Hog (older pic)
S5030980.jpg

A band flyer
36303_1212708178336_1847740831_395558_5838599_n.jpg

Me doing what I do
111999666999.jpg

Paying the bills
60398_1185854183291_1736396397_346949_4722483_n.jpg

Serpantmaster I dont know if you know the name Heavy Rain has already been used . The punk/metal band the Crumb Suckers changed their name to Heavy Rain in the late 80's

Shame on me for forgetting the reason I'm able indulge my addiction to all the animals (reptiles) I have. My wife Nikki, and an animal lover herself. She has the bug almost as bad as I do, but then again, she's a Vet tech, volunteers at an animal rescue, and has housed unwanted pitbulls and wolves and wolf-hybrids in our backyard, so it stands to reason!

We'll be opening our own Reptile Pet Store/exotic animal rescue the early part of next year if all goes as planned!

S5030744.jpg

S5030743.jpg

Didn't know that Vinman....the name is our singers idea and we all suggested he research the name before doing anything with it, but he suffers from the typical LSD (Lead Singer Disease), so there you have it! I don't particularly care for the name myself, but the gigs are steady and the pay is good, so I shut my mouth and play the bass! It pays the bills and the drinks are free! LOL

I wish the best of luck to both you and the Mrs. in the new bunisess

Good luck with the band. What kinda of music do you play Country, Hard rock Or metal.

Thanks man, both of us finish up our business degrees in December - her bachelors and my MBA. The business is something we've been planning for the last few years - just waiting to get school out of the way!

As far as the band goes, the one you saw the pic for is a metal band, although I also play in an Iron Maiden tribute band at the moment, and spent the last 7 yeras in outlaw country bands. I also play a bit of jazz, blues, and funk on the side. I play the extended range bass guitar, the upright bass, the Great Highland bagpipes, the low D Irish whistle, the didgeridoo, the mandolin, a bit of guitar and piano, some charango, and an assortment of other instruments, so I go where the gigs and money are LOL! Even did an east coast tour with a hair band in the mid-eighties that came through your neck of the woods!

Thanks man! Hope to get into the studio in December! Been doing this for 25 years now as of Halloween of this year! Had the opportunity to get signed 3 times in various bands over the years but turned it down for one reason or another. Now I have 5 kids, too many toys (boat, lake cottage, Harleys, RV), and will be starting another business next year, so just doing it for fun these days! Will still be running my tattoo studio and opening the pet store by February 2011!

Back