• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Oh I know, it almost shellshocks you for a minute, but that's half the fun!

Then you have to wonder.... did anyone think I was a man...? :laugh:

Negative, I have been around long enough to know well enough.. Wheres that Creamsicle ???

Seriously, 40??? Get out of here.. I would have guessed mid 20's.. Now I don't feel like such a perv.. *LOL*
LMAO! Yep, turned 40 in July. :)
People usually guess 20's or early 30's.
I get that from my mom. When I was growing up, people thought she was my sister. :)

Hey guys. Wow this thread's been goin on some time, okay i'll play along, add the face of a newer member to the forum :p

Pic 1 - Normal
Pic 2 - Camera is messed its all purple? sportin' the mohawk for Nationals Ball tournament
pic 3 - yeah, im a major Boston Bruins Fan.

enjoy.

Attachments

• n506433534_128862_9656.jpg
    n506433534_128862_9656.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 293
  • 6249_99406413534_506433534_2050543_1261820_n.jpg
    6249_99406413534_506433534_2050543_1261820_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 292
  • n506433534_1449599_4399558.jpg
    n506433534_1449599_4399558.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 293
Thank you, though she's usually reffered to as small at dog parks and such.
She's standard size and 75lbs, I think people are just usually used to seeing LARGE sheps. :p

they breed them to be oversize then they wonder why the hips go bad

As long as threads like "post shed keepers", and "breeding keepers" are off limits... I guess you can only dream :grin01:
And yup, this thread is an excellent proof that there are some BEAUTIFUL men, and especially women, keeping snakes out there- unlike the general opinion I've come across.

All guys should enjoy it. I know i would..

I second that !!! Just joking Your just saying that because all the good looking gals and the hotties we see on here. You do know that everyone on the forum has not posted their pic's. What about if you were being harassed by one or more females you did not find attractive from the forum. I bet you would feel very uncomfortable being harassed. This just happened to me on a another forum. Someone was digging me and I did not find them attractive. It went on for 3 days. Thank goodness I nipped it in the bud before it got to be uncomfortable with out hurting their feelings. What you want is not that much fun. I know some real good looking cats that get hit on by women all the time. Some times it is fun and some times it is not.

I feel bad for most females. They know we are always on the hunt for them. They also know that we are looking for mostly one thing. I could only image how it must feel to have the opposite sex always looking at your face, butt & boobs among other places I wont mention 24/7, then all the comments and creeps coming up to talk to you . Again sometimes it is fun when they want attention buy what about when they want to be left alone. Realize what it would be like to deal with that every day of your life no matter where you went.

I second that !!! Just joking Your just saying that because all the good looking gals and the hotties we see on here. You do know that everyone on the forum has not posted their pic's. What about if you were being harassed by one or more females you did not find attractive from the forum. I bet you would feel very uncomfortable being harassed. This just happened to me on a another forum. Thank goodness I nipped it in the bud before it got to be uncomfortable. What you want is not that much fun. I know some real good looking cats that get hit on by women all the time. Some times it is fun and some times it is not.

I feel bad for most females. They know we are always on the hunt for them. They also know that we are looking for mostly one thing. I could only image how it must feel to have the opposite sex always looking at your face, butt & boobs among other places I wont mention 24/7, then all the comments and creeps coming up to talk to you . Again sometimes it is fun when they want attention buy what about when they want to be left alone. Realize what it would be like to deal with that every day of your life no matter where you went.

True. But there is a difference between someone shamelessly harassing me and someone complimenting me. Of course i never have this problem since im not the best looking guy, so maybe thats why i get more enjoyment from the little attention i do get. I actually think it would suck to be considered hot.

Nate you need to come to NY and party in the city. The night life is unreal. The women have no problem making the first move if they find you attractive. You might go home with a little something extra like some type of a STD being it on the rise here in the major cities here in the US.

I don't think real issues of sexual harassment apply here... honestly, I think everyone are at least sane ENOUGH to stoop to -that- level. I also tend to believe that had that not been the case, people wouldn't feel comfortable about posting their picture to begin with.

Nate you need to come to NY and party in the city. They night life is unreal. The women have no problem making the first move if they find you attractive. You might go home with a little something extra like a STD being it on the rise here in the Big Apple

No thank you, sir! But if im ever in the gib, scary city, ill let you know. Im only 2 hours away from NYC, so its not completely out of the question.

Where I used to work, we had to attend a sexual harassment lecture because our men to women ratio was 50 to 1. During the video portion, my secretary leaned over and said, "Wow, and I always thought sexual harassment depended on how ugly the person hitting on you was." We both burst out laughing as well as the ones around us that overheard. We got some stern looks from HR, lol!

Where I used to work, we had to attend a sexual harassment lecture because our men to women ratio was 50 to 1. During the video portion, my secretary leaned over and said, "Wow, and I always thought sexual harassment depended on how ugly the person hitting on you was." We both burst out laughing as well as the ones around us that overheard. We got some stern looks from HR, lol!

If thats the case then ive sexually harassed a lot of women. Sorry, women.

:headbang:

Sexual harassment only occurs when you don't want it and by the people you don't want it from, never when you do want it and by those you really wish would! LOL

they breed them to be oversize then they wonder why the hips go bad

I agree with this post 100%.
Or they'll call them King Shepherds, which is just like teacup yorkies... It's not healthy to breed oversized dogs or runts either. Ah well, to each their own. I would prefer all my Shepherds to under 100 lbs.

Back