• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Kastanie Photo!!!

torsten

Too many yet too few!!!
hi all,

i picked up this sweetie last weekend, she is one of my favs!!

she is a 08 hatchling Kastanie het Amel!!!!! she weighs about 10g(not sure exactly)!!

Attachments

• P9200610 mod.jpg
    P9200610 mod.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 703
  • P9200612 mod.jpg
    P9200612 mod.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 706
  • P9200613 mod.jpg
    P9200613 mod.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 704
  • P9200614 mod.jpg
    P9200614 mod.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 705
Beautiful chestnut! Those images really shows everyone why they were thought to be anerythristics at first, doesn't it. The otogenetic change in that morph is astounding. You just have to do a progression thread for everyone!

Thanks for the images!
KJ

Pleasure KJUN!!! i though you might be interested.

yea, i cant wait to watch her progress and grow, the colour change should be awesome!!

she does actually look slightly more chesnutty in really life, especially along her sides, the pattern on her side is almost peachy.

i wasn't sure so i got her out to check!! and she curled up on my bed so i grabbed the camera for a couple more shots!!

the metallic ness (lol) is the flash's fault.

but she is very 'clean'

and here they are....

Attachments

• P9210520 mod.jpg
    P9210520 mod.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 670
Update

i thought i would update this thread as i wanted it as a progression, these photos were taken today, she shed on the 2/10 and she now weighs 17g.

Pa180539 mod.jpg

Pa180541 mod.jpg

Pa180542 mod.jpg

Pa180543 mod.jpg

there was one shed in between taking those two sets of photos!!!! i was amazed at the difference as well!!!

hi torsten,

nice kastanie you have, i love these gene. i hope the classic, you get from me is so beautiful too ;)

thats the daddy of your classic :D

maybe we see us next year at hamm!

greets from germany, marc

yes i sure hope to get to Hamm again next year!! i need to pick up that pair of females so we will be in contact again nearer the time. the dad is a beauty.

the classic from you is doing very well and also looks great, i just have not had time to do a photo shoot yet, but you have inspired me so i will do it right away.

A more recent photo.

This was taken on the 24-1-09 at which point she weighed ~50g.

P1240017 mod.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Back