• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any Ideas???/

DeeDee357

The pics were taken last year, she is now approx 20".. when we bought her as an 07 hatchling, were told that at least one parent was bloodred.. She had an opaque-ish/grey spot on top of her head, but isn't as visible now. She has approx. 6 tiny black and several opaque white checks on her belly. Normal or poss bloodred?? Doesn't matter, was just curious as to what others thought...

Attachments

• Star01.jpg
    Star01.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 362
I wish her color came through better, what appears to be orange, really is more of a red.. her head looks a bit funky after I resized also..back to take more pix and edit

I'll wait for the new pics to try on this one. To me, IMO, looks like a hybrid of some sort and a bit over weight too. Could be just the pics though.

lol.. she had literally JUST eaten before the pic was taken. Her patttern is super funky too. I'll take more pix tomorrow since I have nothing better to do. I need to take one of my Okeetee and Baird x Okeetee females, and my Hondurans, maybe I'll spend the day taking pix... :)

I share Beckers' concern a little... are you perhaps feeding too often? It could be that your snakie didn't get to pass its last meal before feeding again (hence the bulging near the vent), but then this was also a year ago. :) I look forward to updated pictures! I see a little zig-zag on there as well.

please forgive me if I may seem defensive... you should be able to tell by the shape of her head that the pic is out of proportion..the only bulge in in her belly from the meal she just had due to having to resize from 2048 x1024 to 800 x 600 kinda jacks it up.
I understand that I'm new here, but yikes...seems everywhere I go someone is quick to jump on someone

I would like to see more pics of this little thingie before I pass any comments on what she is...lol

The pic is very misleading, she doesn't look pure corn to me either...but difficult to judge...

i agree with velvet but like everyone says .. hard to tell from a pic that has been resized but it looks like a pretty snake :)

Upload your photos to Photobucket and resize in their edit screen. They will resize it to the appropriate size for a forum without distorting it. You also can just directly link (img tags) without having to save and the upload here.

:nope:aarrgghh!!! i have spent 2 hours taking, loading l uploading then resizing pix of her and after 4 attempts to upload photobucket links, I continue to get an invalid file message.. I am so not happy right now ...:angry01:

yay!!!! here she is again, *taking a deep breath*

Attachments

• MyReptiles076.jpg
    MyReptiles076.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 159
  • MyReptiles075.jpg
    MyReptiles075.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 159
  • MyReptiles078.jpg
    MyReptiles078.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 159
  • MyReptiles074.jpg
    MyReptiles074.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 160
  • MyReptiles077.jpg
    MyReptiles077.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 159
here are a few more...

Attachments

• MyReptiles068.jpg
    MyReptiles068.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 159
  • MyReptiles058.jpg
    MyReptiles058.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 157
  • MyReptiles056.jpg
    MyReptiles056.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 158
  • MyReptiles061.jpg
    MyReptiles061.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 159
the only black she has are the few tiny mottled checkers on her belly, the striping in her pattern is more of a red rusty color.. I really need to get a good camera for this

It is a very beautiful snake. Hmmm...But some thing seems "odd". Im thinking it's not pure corn. Maybe Im wrong and some one else can shed some light on it.

Back