• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Any Ideas???/

I think she is a very very pretty girl!! Crazy pattern for sure and though I am a corn newbie like you the shape of her head and body seem a little off to be 100% corn.

She is very interesting and pretty, you've definitely got something there. It would still be hard to tell if she is hybrid or not? Now that you have the uploading thing down, how about just a few more pics, especially clear close-ups of her head and neck area and maybe a few of her patterning? Would make it easier to see if she might not be 100% corn.
Or you could just send her to me fro breeding trials heh heh :laugh:

Deedee she looks like a cornsnake fading into some sort of python lol I wanna see new pics of her :) Is she the one they had listed as a bloodred at the shop?

Steph, she's the little 'wazoo' snake that Randy always talks about. You haven't seen her for probably about a year. All R & A knew is that some 12 yr old boy hatched her and one parent was either a blood or het for blood. All you have to do is call me for addres and come see her..lol

She's very pretty and has an awesome pattern! But I too must voice my concern that she is probably a hybrid. She has alot of corn blood, but the pattern and the belly is too reminiscent of a California king snake, IMO.

Cal King??? I dunno... maybe I'll have Raven come take better pix.. The only other snake I've seen that resembles her is a pic of a Wide Stripe in the 2008 Morph Guide page 114. She literally could be a twin to the snake in that pic. I seriously doubt a 12 yr old would have the nerve to breed a
Corn to a King...lol but anything is possible.
*back to take more pcs*

I must agree with Susan...I do not think she is pure corn, she looks like she has ALOT of corn blood but not pure corn IMHO.

The pattern is not QUITE Aztec or wide stripe, there is something odd about the side patterns and the shape of her head.

But she is VERY pretty and sure is special looking!

Hey Deana, it is possible the boy had a jungle corn and a corn and put them together.. I will come by sometime and take pics of her for ya.. She is so pretty though.. I can't believe I didnt get her :)

So when you want me to come over lol

Heck, I lost my job remember??? I'm almost always home. Tracey & I are gonna hang out for a bit on Fri morning, and I have stuff going on Fri nite... we'll probably be at the shop sometime this weekend to buy food. Whenever it's convenient for you I guess. I'll be out of town Jan 29-Feb 1st, am going to Az to visit my parents and bro.

I will be at the shop on Saturday if you wanna bring a couple with you and I can photograph them there. I will probably be there around 1-3 But you can call me and see.. I'm so tired :(

I will be at the shop on Saturday if you wanna bring a couple with you and I can photograph them there. I will probably be there around 1-3 But you can call me and see.. I'm so tired :(

K, I'll tt Mike and see what's going on,I'll either call you or the shop to make sure you're there if we don't make it in before then. Oh, Mike wanted me to ask about working out something with your Abbott boy and our girl this year.. We can talk about it tomorrow though....

Yeah ok.. I've been pairing him up with my female but nothing yet, but I see no reason why we cant hook him up with yours as well :) Well work out the details.. What time will you be at the shop saturday, I'll try to be there at the same time :)

Yeah, my first thought was "hybrid"... but I don't think that's a bad thing, imho... I personally like hybrids. I'd like to see some better pics but everyone's right, there's just SOMETHING not "corny" about this one.

If it IS full corn, that WOWZER! Great pattern! And if it isn't? Well WOWZER, it's still gorgeous ^_^.

Back