• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

8/29 Tampa Expo

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
Just wondering who in the area is planning on making it out to the fairgrounds for this show on the 29th and 30th. Hopefully this time I won't be screwed out of an appearance by work, and since I won't be working a table there for the first time in about 2 yrs, can prob make a dinner or something if everybody's up to it this time around.

I'll have to go after work, maybe I'll even leave early, so somewhere around 1 or 2... Save me some mice Nanci....

We need to talk Mike into coming with us so I can catch a ride with him. Otherwise - I can have Jeff drop me off on his way to work and just ride home with Joe.

ArpeggioAngel said:
Sounds good to me!
Does either day work better for you Chris?

As of right now both days work for me as I'm between jobs yet again. By the time the show comes...who knows. If I get a job by then chances are sunday will work best.

ArpeggioAngel said:
We need to talk Mike into coming with us so I can catch a ride with him.
You don't have to talk me into anything!
That show is the weekend prior to the 12th anniversary of my 39th birthday :grin01:
Chances are I'll be getting a 2 day ticket. :cheers:

mbdorfer said:
You don't have to talk me into anything!
That show is the weekend prior to the 12th anniversary of my 39th birthday :grin01:
Chances are I'll be getting a 2 day ticket. :cheers:

good, the more the merrier

Im 90% sure I can make it. I am off those days, Fri, Sat, Sun, and wont have to be at work until Monday at 11pm.
Maybe I can crash at someones house for a small fee instead of getting a dirty hotel room?

I am not sure where we would put you - but I will ask Joe if he would mind a guest for the night.
Would give you a chance to see the collection over here too since I know you are fairly new to all of this - you can see how addictive it becomes!

If you want help with a hotel though - I work in travel - I can see what I can find. There is a hotel right across from the fairgrounds where they have the show - can't remember what it is off hand though...

Katie, that would be cool. Just LMK. Its not the money thing of a hotel, I just think they are very very dirty places to sleep.

MohrSnakes said:
I may even make this one...and have a table to boot. We'll see.

Would be just fantastic if you made it down....would be great to see you and Beth again at a show and maybe we could talk you into joining us for dinner!

Just a bump as we roll into September. I have seen some newer florida members posting lately and want to make sure they have a chance to see this and possibly consider joining us.

I wasn't planning to go until this past weekend...

Once I decided I had too many babies to care for to go to Cal and Az, I decided I might as well go to Raleigh and Tampa instead. I will only have one table in Tampa, but I do expect to be there.

kathylove said:
Once I decided I had too many babies to care for to go to Cal and Az, I decided I might as well go to Raleigh and Tampa instead. I will only have one table in Tampa, but I do expect to be there.

Always good to see the Love's :)

Back