• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

8/29 Tampa Expo

Cflaguy said:
We are jonesin missing the Daytona show!

We were hopin you could make it! I'm jonesin myself...I hate missing daytona, and so far I'm 1 for 4 when it comes to gettin there!

Btw, what day are most people expecting to go, sat or sun? It would be nice to know which day most people will be there to set-up a lunch/dinner or something.

Kenzie has and operation...

CMLReptiles said:
We were hopin you could make it! I'm jonesin myself...I hate missing daytona, and so far I'm 1 for 4 when it comes to gettin there!

Btw, what day are most people expecting to go, sat or sun? It would be nice to know which day most people will be there to set-up a lunch/dinner or something.
on the 20th but I think we'll be good for either day.

Oh! This is a show I can actually make! :3 I should be getting a corn rather soon and I've been looking foreward to this one to finally intermingle with the herp society (wheee, SHY!) and get some mooses without having to pay shipping. Mwuah.

I can't wait to see you all there, although I don't expect anyone to walk around with "I'M SO_AND_SO FROM CORNSNAKES.COM :B" sign hanging from their neck.

That would be AWESOME, though.

CMLReptiles said:

Just need to figure out who is free on which date. I am available either day so it doesn't matter to me.

Ok, Everybody that's available on Saturday, say so. Everybody available Sunday, say so. If you're available both, say so. Then we'll see when the most people can be there.

I'm going on Sunday. My ladyfriend works late into Friday night and I don't want her to have to wake up too early to go.

Nozomi said:
I'm going on Sunday. My ladyfriend works late into Friday night and I don't want her to have to wake up too early to go.
What????????!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, sorry, I just noticed you're only 20 :grin01:
Just having some fun.
I plan on being there both days :crazy02:

XDD What surprised you? That I have a lady friend? That she works late? That I'm twenty?

Lady friend = my other half. Purely platonic. Trust me, I've tried. >_>;; I am not yet cool enough to have a ladyfriend in other means!
Works late = she's a BITCH when I have to wake her up early. D: Poo.
Twenty = ....so not my fault. ;;

Looks like Saturday is the best day for me to go. I should actually be able to use my own car on that day to head out there.
- Mike - if you want to "carpool" on Saturday - I am game.

Nozomi said:
XDD What surprised you? That I have a lady friend? That she works late? That I'm twenty?

Lady friend = my other half. Purely platonic. Trust me, I've tried. >_>;; I am not yet cool enough to have a ladyfriend in other means!
Works late = she's a BITCH when I have to wake her up early. D: Poo.
Twenty = ....so not my fault. ;;
None of the above.
Just a joke about letting a member of the opposite sex keep you from doing what you enjoy, you'll learn :grin01:
No harm meant.

ArpeggioAngel said:
Looks like Saturday is the best day for me to go. I should actually be able to use my own car on that day to head out there.
- Mike - if you want to "carpool" on Saturday - I am game.
Absolutely, my oldest daughter is interested in going, and I know Dan will want to go as well. Sounds like a party!

mbdorfer said:
Absolutely, my oldest daughter is interested in going, and I know Dan will want to go as well. Sounds like a party!

Sounds good to me!

We usually don't go first thing in the morning....late morning/early afternoon is more like it. Would be great if you could join us - I always like meeting more members from the site.

No harm taken! I found it rather funny - so did she when I told her! ^__^ In my case, it's the same gender who does all the pulling and mostly by my friends.

I already know women are craaaaaazy. Luckily, the snake I'll be getting is male.
;)

I can't wait to see you all there, although I don't expect anyone to walk around with "I'M SO_AND_SO FROM CORNSNAKES.COM :B" sign hanging from their neck.

Uh, that is true! How do we find all of you anyway? Would like to say hello!
I'm planning on going Saturday after work so I'll get there around 1:30ish. Gotta pick out my last new baby! So many decisions, so little time!!

As we get closer we will try to set up a time and a place that everyone can meet up. If anyone is up for it - we can do lunch over at Winghouse across the street again like we did last time too.

Lunch will leave the vendors out of it. Dinner either day might be possible for everyone though.

Unfortunetly, I just checked my work schedule. D: It's possible that I work that day at my job (9.45-3). I'll ask for that day but I'm going to be going into a root canal thing within the next day or two.

If I can't get it off due to the pain keeping me out of work, I'll be going Sunday (and totally up for dinner!). If I can get it off, I'll be hitting up Saturday (also up for dinner!).

Mwuah.

News Bulletin: This just in.....Jeff of MohrSnakes just confirmed a table at The Tampa Reptile Show.......

See you guys there!

-Jeff

Back